Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Buddha Boy

2»

Comments

• edited January 2010
    Ah sayed....oh...never mind...now I sound like Foghorn Leghorn!!
  • edited January 2010
    I can't understand you people's views... Saying hed be doing more good doing what? preaching a sunday school sermon like americas religions.. He's setting an example as to what spirituality really is.. He's not founding a religion around himself or trying to make money like so many fake gurus... Any of you that think what he is doing is stupid and pointless I dare you to sit still for 24 hours without moving, drinking, eating, or sleeping.. Most people wouldnt even make it an hour.... Maybe one day he can shoot fireballs or something and just blow up the vatican mosques and all other mainstream religions.. You don't understand because your mind is never still.. meditation is a reversal of the normal function of the mind.. you don't categorize things..
  • edited January 2010
    well the point that was being made was if he were a buddha, he would benefit the world much more by exercising his buddha wisdom & such by going out in the world and teaching us rather than growing his hair out
  • Love-N-PeaceLove-N-Peace Veteran
    edited January 2010
    Yeah, I don't agree with your views at all Mr or Mrs Fireball Person
  • Love-N-PeaceLove-N-Peace Veteran
    edited January 2010
    I don't have a problem, well not that much anyway, with other religions and I don't unnerstan your view either....