Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

a sad predicament..

Comments

• comicallyinsanecomicallyinsane Veteran
    edited February 2010
    You watch Friends. How can I trust you at all?
  • Love-N-PeaceLove-N-Peace Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Says the one... :rolleyes:
    edited February 2010
    LoveNPeace wrote: »
    Says the one... :rolleyes:

This is one of those times where I am 100 percent right. :p
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited February 2010
    LoveNPeace wrote: »
    Palzang, I know it said Neverlands. In an episode of Friends Joey fancies this Dutch woman and Chantler says you don't even know where the Dutch come from. So infront of the Dutch woman Chantler says The Netherlands. Joey says oh haha very funny, that's where Peter Pan comes from.

Of course. How could I have ever missed that one?! My favorite show - NOT! :rolleyes:

Palzang
    edited February 2010
    See?
    edited February 2010
    I need a nasty nickname for CI.... Hmmmm
    edited February 2010
    Is your actual name Comically Insane? :p

Love & Peace
    Jellybean
    edited February 2010
    Yes
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    LOL!!!
    edited February 2010
    Brigid wrote: »
    LOL!!!

Are you laughing at me?
    edited February 2010
    You poor, poor man...
    edited February 2010
    You're a FREAK! You should have a normal name like me! : Jellybean Liqourice Banana!

Love & Peace
    Jellybean
    edited February 2010
    I just threw up in my mouth after reading that.
    edited February 2010
    :bawling: It's true! Oh so true! :nonono: :bawling:
  • Quiet_witnessQuiet_witness Veteran
    edited February 2010
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    edited February 2010
    I just saw an advert for a movie called 'Crazies'. I was like 'what's the difference?'

Love & Peace
    Jellybean
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Lol!! They just started advertising that movie over here too.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Are you laughing at me?
    Yes
    edited February 2010
    Yes

What a meanie.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    What a meanie.
    Lol!! Ooops! There I go again being a meanie.
  • edited February 2010
    ajahn_sumedho-photo1.jpg
    edited February 2010
    Lol!! Ooops! There I go again being a meanie.

And I used to love you and everything.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    LOL!! Awwww! I'll be nice from now on. I promise.
    edited February 2010
    Forget all that. You need to treat me badly. It's the only way I'll ever love you again.
    edited February 2010
    Brigid such a meanie on this thread :bawling:
  • MountainsMountains Veteran
    edited February 2010
    I should revise what I said - you *can* theoretically catch "cat scratch fever" from a bite, but it's not the most common mode of transmission. The actual infectious organism is a bacteria of the bartonella family. While cats may in fact have it in their mouths, it's more commonly transmitted by claw injuries. The cats pass the bacteria in their feces, and get it on their paws in the litter box. This is another reason why pregnant women should *not* change or have any contact whatsoever with cat litter. It's been a long time since I studied any of that stuff!

Mtns
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Oh yeah, the Bartonella family. They used to live down the street. And they were pretty infectious. They also used to blast "Cat Scratch Fever" from their outdoor speakers all the time.

Palzang
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Mountains wrote: »
    I should revise what I said - you *can* theoretically catch "cat scratch fever" from a bite, but it's not the most common mode of transmission. The actual infectious organism is a bacteria of the bartonella family. While cats may in fact have it in their mouths, it's more commonly transmitted by claw injuries. The cats pass the bacteria in their feces, and get it on their paws in the litter box. This is another reason why pregnant women should *not* change or have any contact whatsoever with cat litter. It's been a long time since I studied any of that stuff!

Mtns
    Ah! That's very good to know, Mountains! Thank you so much for the info. It's important to me as we have four cats and my sister has five (!).
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Forget all that. You need to treat me badly. It's the only way I'll ever love you again.
    Whooeee kshuwsh! (That was the sound of a whip...) :eek: :D
    edited February 2010
    Whooeee kshuwsh! (That was the sound of a whip...) :eek: :D

That's hot.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    LOL!
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited February 2010
    :eek:

Palzang
    edited February 2010
    Excuse me! Your not aloud to do any talk unsuitable for a 12-Rated audience :eek:
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Twelve smelve! It's even got me blushing! :hair: And I always thought of Boo as being so, uh, innocent...

Palzang
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Awww! Did you, Palzang?
    That's the nicest thing anybody's ever said about me! How sweet of you to think of me that way.
    Naive.....but very sweet. Mwah ahh ahhh! :D
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited February 2010
    See? A perfect example of what happens when someone falls under the evil spell of the Comic!!!!

Palzang
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Lol!!

I...am....not....a...puppet....I...am....not....a...puppet.....
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Look into my eyes... :zombie:

Palzang
  • edited February 2010
    I have been through a situation similar to this. (Not the 'mean' cat part, but the sickness.) I would appreciate this being shared with me if our situations were reversed so I this is what I did with my cat.

I had a cat that was vomiting a lot and had a liver problem. The vet said that they could do a surgery that could possibly tell them the problem and they could try to figure out what to do from there. I was in college at the time and could not afford the very costly surgery that would just (in the best outcome) tell them what they needed to do in yet another costly surgery.

This cat was (and still is I consider, her photo is on my mantle all these six years later) a dear friend of mine. I had gotten her in middle school and was very close to getting my bachelor's when this happened.

I told the vet I could not afford the surgery and asked what I could do to make her comfortable and enjoy the time we had left. I also asked what signs I should look for to know when it was time to bring her in and put her to sleep. (Cats are very good at hiding when they are in pain.)

It was one of the hardest things I have had to do, and to this day I haven't been able to bring myself to get another cat. (Hopefully in more time.)

Good luck to you and your feline friend. They really are beautiful creatures.
    edited February 2010
    Palzang quit hitting on my future ex wife.
    edited February 2010
    :lol: Palzang would never! He's a monk as far as he's told! But then again we never thought Brigid was a Comically possesed and obsessed puppet who hates dogs and children :eek:

Welcome to the forum KittyMarie! I like cats and I'd really like one but I'm allergic! :bawling: Nah well, I hope you find the strength to share your home with a cat again, it was hard but you did the right thing :)

Love & Peace
    Jellybean
    edited February 2010
    Palzang is a monk. I've had dinner with him before. The people in the restaurant were staring at him. It was funny. He's a funny guy, too.
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    That's a great post!
    edited February 2010
    Which one?
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Palzang is a monk. I've had dinner with him before. The people in the restaurant were staring at him. It was funny. He's a funny guy, too.

Well, it was in Las Vegas. I got plenty of stares there! Probably because I was scaring the debil outta them heathens!'

Palzang
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited February 2010
    Which one?
    This one:
    It's cool. I wish I could have dinner with Palzang.
    edited February 2010
    Yeah but having dinner with me is better because I put out. Palzang is groovy to talk to. He has some really interesting views on the christians.
    edited February 2010
    Palzang wrote: »
    Well, it was in Las Vegas. I got plenty of stares there! Probably because I was scaring the debil outta them heathens!'

Palzang

I should have taken you to a strip club. You could have got a lap dance.:cool:
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited March 2010
    I wish I could have dinner with Palzang.

Well, next time you're in town, give me a call. We'll do lunch!

Palzang
  • BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited March 2010
    I'll have my people contact your people. Lol!