Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

buddhist symbol for evil?

edited May 2010 in General Banter
i was looking to get a new tattoo and i wanted it to involve the lotus (for persevering) or the parasol (for protection) but i also wanted it to include a symbol of evil that i would be evading. however through my searches i have not located one symbol of evil. one site said naga's were evil and that garuda's were their enemies but i also read that naga's protected buddha somewhere. someone help!

Comments

• mettafoumettafou Veteran
    edited May 2010
    there's asuras and wrathful tibetan dieties.. or the most beautiful, most attractive charismatic lover you'll ever see..
  • edited May 2010
    Gosh Nigrodamus here is what I heard. Ok ok ok I read it. That we must all acknowlege and understand we have both goodness and badness within us. And since this is true of all mankind and womankind we just have to accept it as it comes in whatever way. The difference is to love yourself when u are bad just as you love yourself when you are good. Now I admit that is a hell of a thing to try to balance. But you know what a little buddy of mine did? Its was so awesome. Cause he is a macho macho young man who is a hard worker but who also works out a lot and has taken on a beautiful girl named Sarah and also her two children. But back to what he did. He has the sun and its solar rays on his back. But on his shoulders and down his arms are the most beautiful flowers and exotic leaves in different colors. I can only say that "That is a hellava Tatoo. I asked him how much did he pay to get it done. He said "Shoot Vee $1,500. So I said "NO KIDDING?" Ane he wasn't kidding at all. I have never seen a tatoo so beautiful. He told me "Ya I thought if I was going to spend that kind of money on a tatoo it was going to be a dammed good one. I told him "Man it looks like you got it done in Hawaii or something" He laughed...."Naw but I did get it in Durango." (Durango has some expert type shops it's turned into a resort town kinda.) Dang I was glad he didn't spend all that money on some freaking SKULL. (heh heh) But you know
    ......to each his own and what he likes. Evil it up my friend.