Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Reason for picking the name you have on here...

2»

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited March 2006
    Ooohhh!! That sounds fun!

Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day.

Love,
    Brigid
  • angulimalaangulimala Veteran
    edited March 2006
    i chose this name because this is buddhist site,so i thought it would be better to use buddhist name.angulimala is the serial killer who wanted to kill buddha, the rest of the story maybe you already know, he became one of the holy monk.cause i think the story is cool so i chose the name.my 'baptized' name is khsanti mitra(khsanti=holy,mitra=friend if i'm not mistaken)my real name is,i think most of you can pronounce it correctly:),xu ming hui
  • edited March 2006
    At the moment Im staying in a little town called Ripon, and bears are my fav animal, but as I am still young and in the process of learning I am only still a cub
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited March 2006
    Yo Sharpiegirl,

I thought you may be a skinhead. There was a "branch" here in Australia around the late '70's called "Sharps" or "Sharpies"

excuse my ignorance.
  • edited March 2006
    Xrayman wrote:
    Yo Sharpiegirl,

I thought you may be a skinhead. There was a "branch" here in Australia around the late '70's called "Sharps" or "Sharpies"

excuse my ignorance.

Yikes!!!! Nope...not me!
    Goes to show how we can't assume!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited March 2006
    Oh BTW I have had many SH and Punk friends-so it is not an offensive term-not like I was meaning the Nazi SH's or similar-definitely not!

respect to you SG!

regards,
    Xrayman
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited March 2006
    Oh and how are the falls today? *green with envy*
  • edited March 2006
    Xrayman wrote:

respect to you SG!

regards,
    Xrayman

right back at ya! ;)
  • edited March 2006
    Xrayman wrote:
    Oh and how are the falls today? *green with envy*

Actually I was out that way this afternoon! It looked gorgeous with the blue sky...which we haven't had in awhile...

About 6 more weeks and the gardens will be blooming with color!:bigclap:
  • XraymanXrayman Veteran
    edited March 2006
    :rolleyesc

YEA THANKS FOR THAT.

NOT!

Xray
  • edited March 2006
    HEY! just trying to help you visualize and share the world's beauty! Ok, if you want to get back at me, tell me about the the "disciple" rock...I've only seen pics but it's on my 'to do' list....