Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Extreme disrespect to fellow human being and the wonderful creatures we share our pla

Love-N-PeaceLove-N-Peace Veteran
edited June 2010 in Buddhism Today
-net with. There's nothing I love more (Ok, there is) than a good argument. And I've wondered into a candy store. Read this! Very agravating... :(

http://christwire.org/2010/04/do-gay-pets-go-to-heaven/

IMHO they've got it wrong who's gonna fry...

Comments

• edited June 2010
    I thought these folks had a great idea:

http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com/

What do you think?
  • Love-N-PeaceLove-N-Peace Veteran
    edited June 2010
    LOL
  • edited June 2010
    LoveNPeace wrote: »
    -net with. There's nothing I love more (Ok, there is) than a good argument. And I've wondered into a candy store. Read this! Very agravating... :(

http://christwire.org/2010/04/do-gay-pets-go-to-heaven/

IMHO they've got it wrong who's gonna fry...

I thought that was weird.
    edited June 2010
    I feel sort of guilty for posting making this thread. At the time I was just board and felt like trolling. Sorry :o

All the best
    Nickidoodle Jellybean
  • ValtielValtiel Veteran
    edited June 2010
    Haha, smells of onion...
  • edited June 2010
    I really try to stay outta places like that, but I found myself checking out the different writings like a moth to a flame(not sure if the moth is gay or not)...it seems like satire but I think he may believe it...I think I'll go home and not return to see what he has to say again
  • edited June 2010
    103e4r4.jpg
    edited June 2010
    Ugh! Fedaalis! Stop gayalising our food you demon! :p

All the best
    Nickidoodle Jellybean
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited June 2010
    Actually the funniest part of the christwire site is the nudie videos supposedly put up for the "parent committees" to screen before letting the kiddies get off, I mean, see them! I'm sure! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Palzang
    edited June 2010
    :lol: This is the funniest site in the world! If the 17th century had computers... LOL LOL LOL!!! I read another article about China sending bionic cats to destroy America :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ROFLMFAO!!!!!! And the best thing of all, the topics on their don't make me feel anger, hatred or frustration :D

All the best
    Nickidoodle Jellybean
    edited June 2010
    OK, I should stop looking on there now, some stuff really started to pee me off...
    On a personal note, sometimes I wish tar and feathering was still legal! Some of these demons deserve it!

That's what someone said to do with Lady GaGa. Personally I really like Gaga, I like how she's brave enough to be so different, I'm never going on Christwire again...

All the best
    Nickidoodle Jellybean
  • edited June 2010
    Valtiel wrote: »
    Haha, smells of onion...

LOL :D
  • edited June 2010
    Palzang wrote: »
    Actually the funniest part of the christwire site is the nudie videos supposedly put up for the "parent committees" to screen before letting the kiddies get off, I mean, see them! I'm sure! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Palzang

yet indeed they are weirdly funny.
    edited June 2010
    I don't get the onion joke... :-/

All the best
    Nickidoodle Jellybean
  • edited June 2010
    LOL, yeah that article about China creating bionic cats for world domination was hilarious :lol:

Oh and I'm guessing that onion joke is referring to the satirical news journal "The Onion". It's kind of similar to christwire.org.

http://www.theonion.com/
  • edited June 2010
    Ohhh how I <3 the onion!
    edited June 2010
    Tell meee! Is it because onions are bitter? LOL, I've been looking at Christwire all day and it's like a website formed out of all the things I hate; Stupidity and descrimination LOL. The people there are shocking :)

All the best
    Nickidoodle Jellybean
    edited June 2010
    http://christwire.org/2009/10/more-atheists-force-puppies-to-fight/ Look at that video! Sooo cute :D I'm sponsering that visious puppy fighting :p

All the best
    Nickidoodle Jellybean
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited June 2010
    I've been looking at Christwire all day and it's like a website formed out of all the things I hate; Stupidity and descrimination LOL.

So...that's why you spent all day looking at it?!?! :confused:

Palzang
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited June 2010
    I still can't figure out if that website is for real or a farce. I mean, can people really be that stupid?! Sorry, stupid question...

Palzang
  • ValtielValtiel Veteran
    edited June 2010
    Tell meee! Is it because onions are bitter? LOL, I've been looking at Christwire all day and it's like a website formed out of all the things I hate; Stupidity and descrimination LOL. The people there are shocking :)

All the best
    Nickidoodle Jellybean

It's satire, Jellybean. Like theonion.com. That it's hard to tell makes it good satire lol. :D
  • edited June 2010
    i think books such as the bible are mis-represented as facts and first hand accounts, when more likely they are tarnished, warped ideals of the very originals. either way, i believe if there is a heaven, animals should go there.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
  • edited June 2010
    bella wrote: »
    i think books such as the bible are mis-represented as facts and first hand accounts, when more likely they are tarnished, warped ideals of the very originals. either way, i believe if there is a heaven, animals should go there.
    <!--Session data-->
    If animals cannot go heaven, then the earth would gradually degrade into a more miserable place for mankind to live in. Hope that this day never would come. Om Mani Padme Hum :smilec:
    edited June 2010
    For how many people they wish to Hell I honestly think I would rather go to Hell :D
    Palzanorang, I like ranting at people :o

Even if it is satire they've gone too far, I mean they should get a life. And those pastries-up-your-but torture thing they made up almost made me throw up :(

All the best
    Nickidoodle Jellybean
    edited June 2010
    On cracked.com they made a funny ChristWire chart to see if your off to heaven or hell. You have to be a straight, American, Christian, caucasion, goody two shoes human to get into heaven :p
    edited June 2010
    Oh, Good Lord, please tell me you’re joking…I sure as Hell hope that you’re just playing along with the whole “Christwire is not satire” shtick, because otherwise you have to be even DUMBER than the writer behind Shameful_Truth pretends to be – YES, PRETENDS, because the writer is undeniably more intelligent than the character, otherwise he wouldn’t be able to turn on a computer much less form the coherent, grammatically correct, and downright hysterical insults that he randomly hurls at anyone whenever he feels like it.
    Alright, ok. I’m going to take a deep breath and play along, for a minute. I’m not even going to bring up the issue of Bearsharktopus, for which no one – yourself included – has yet given me a satisfactory explanation to explain Abe’s and Christwire’s “convictedness” in the existence of said monster.
    …*Takes deep breath*…
    Okay, I’m ready.
    You say that the ministry behind Christwire is a legitimate ministry, for which JBox is the Youth Pastor/Motivational Speaker. Okay. JBox also claims that he is a local best-selling author. Okay. The ministry that JBox is associated with is only mentioned here on Christwire as Langley CC and, according to JBox’s bio, is located somewhere in California.
    Okay. Now, there is no town or city in California by the name of Langley. Per Mapquest, there’s Langley Creek, Langley Hill, and Langley Mount, but no plain Langley. No biggie. It could of course be a ministry that isn’t named after its location, after all.
    So, let’s try and find this Langley CC. Google it go ahead. I’ll wait.
    Okay? Unless you have access to a different internet than I do, you found two (2) possible candidates for Langley CC. The first is: http://www.langleycc.org/ which is located in Langley, VA. As you will see in the contact information on this site, this ministry has a Youth Minister by the name of Derek Robinson, and they show ABSOLUTELY NO INDICATION of any affiliations in California. I have not harassed these poor people to confirm if Jbox is affiliated with them, but if you continue to insist that this all is not satire, I may just have to.
    The second possible option is…ummm…well… http://www.langleycc.com/ Just follow the link, because no words can do that justice.
    So, seeing as we can ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY rule out that second option, we are left to assume that Jbox must commute every Sunday from California to Virginia. Okay. It’s not ENTIRELY out of the realm of possibility, so let’s narrow our search down to Mr. Gould, himself.
    He’s a best-selling author, right? So, let’s look. Go ahead and take five minutes to search Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Borders for authors by the name of Jack Gould. To make your life easier, in case you don’t already know, each of those sights has an “Advanced Search” feature so that you can filter your search to just authors.
    Hmmm…Borders has no results, Barnes and Noble has 7 results, none of which look anything like Jbox, and Amazon has 20 results, none of which seem to match up, either. Interesting.
    Well, he DID say that he was a LOCAL best-selling author, so maybe he’s just referring to the pamphlets he hands out each Sunday in Church. I can work with that.
    So, let’s narrow this down yet further. “What’s that, Ambiguous,” you might be saying right now, “narrow it FURTHER? You couldn’t POSSIBLY narrow this down any further!” Oh YES I can!
    Let’s do a quick Google search again, this time looking for “Jack Gould.” Just to make sure that we are going to the same internet, here’s the search link:
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=Jack+Gould&aq=f&aqi=g10&oq=&fp=a92da727ef84a59f
    Now, let us see what we’ve found out about Jack Gould that does not come from this site, Facebook, or other sites that are quoting or referencing Christwire.
    1) We have a Wikipedia entry about a journalist and critic from Berkley California by name of Jack Gould. Ooh! Is this him? Have we found him? Ye – Oh, wait, no. Sorry. This Jack Gould died in 1993. Close but no cigar.
    2) Next up, we have an article from the University of Texas about the author of one of the books we found on Amazon. This author’s name is actually Lewis Gould, but he wrote the book under the name of Jack Gould, so this could be Jbox. Except for the fact that the book is about the history of Television, and this author worked for the New York Times from 1947 to 1972. So, if this IS our Jbox (assuming that this author is even still alive), he has to be at least 80 YEARS OLD. Unless that is a really old picture of him taken at a point in his life when color photographs were not yet widely available, if even invented yet, HE LOOKS AMAZING FOR HIS AGE!!!
    3) A digital portfolio of a photographer named Jack Gould based in Los Angeles. This portfolio is no longer active, but seeing as nowhere has JBox mentioned being a professional photographer, I feel safe crossing this candidate off of our list.
    4) This is Brainyquote, which just lists a few quotes from the book in #2
    5) TV Guide photos and bio for another photographer, possibly the same as #3. This site is also no longer active.
    6-7) The next two entry’s are JBox’s personal Facebook and Twitter accounts. Not reliable sources.
    icon_cool.gif An actor entry on IMDB. Also not likely to be our beloved Jbox.
    9) Oooh! This right here is the most plausible! This is a lifemap entry about a man named Jack Gould who’s mission is “to be a conduit to touch people with God’s love and wisdom.” Sounds like Jacky boy, right? Oh, wait. He’s a 63 year-old former cop. Again, if this is our Jack, then he looks REALLY good for his age.
    So even if Abe hadn’t posted that absolutely bogus article about Bearsharktopus, this site was created by a ministry that appears not to exist and a man who appears not to exist.
    If you have any better information to answer these rather blaring holes in your claim that this site is not satirical, please pass them on. I eagerly await to see this evidence, for the fate of humanity rests on this, for if Amber, Abe, and company are not writing tongue in cheek, then the Apocalypse is Nigh for they all combined must represent the coming of the Third Antichrist.
    I sincerely hope you don’t respond to this, because then I will be able to rest at night for even though I do not deny that people as stupid as those portrayed on this site exist, I will take more comfort in knowing that the people on this site are fictional characters of satire, and that people who are that stupid can’t turn on a computer.

That's by a member who's really done his/her research :)
  • edited June 2010
    :lol: This is the funniest site in the world! If the 17th century had computers... LOL LOL LOL!!! I read another article about China sending bionic cats to destroy America :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ROFLMFAO!!!!!! And the best thing of all, the topics on their don't make me feel anger, hatred or frustration :D

All the best
    Nickidoodle Jellybean

LOL. is this for real??? Cats? what are they going to do? :lol:
  • edited June 2010
    Valtiel wrote: »
    It's satire, Jellybean. Like theonion.com. That it's hard to tell makes it good satire lol. :D

I think The Onion is one really good funny site.
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited June 2010
    Oh, Good Lord, please tell me you’re joking…I sure as Hell hope that you’re just playing along with the whole “Christwire is not satire” shtick, because otherwise you have to be even DUMBER than the writer behind Shameful_Truth pretends to be – YES, PRETENDS, because the writer is undeniably more intelligent than the character, otherwise he wouldn’t be able to turn on a computer much less form the coherent, grammatically correct, and downright hysterical insults that he randomly hurls at anyone whenever he feels like it.
    Alright, ok. I’m going to take a deep breath and play along, for a minute. I’m not even going to bring up the issue of Bearsharktopus, for which no one – yourself included – has yet given me a satisfactory explanation to explain Abe’s and Christwire’s “convictedness” in the existence of said monster.
    …*Takes deep breath*…
    Okay, I’m ready.
    You say that the ministry behind Christwire is a legitimate ministry, for which JBox is the Youth Pastor/Motivational Speaker. Okay. JBox also claims that he is a local best-selling author. Okay. The ministry that JBox is associated with is only mentioned here on Christwire as Langley CC and, according to JBox’s bio, is located somewhere in California.
    Okay. Now, there is no town or city in California by the name of Langley. Per Mapquest, there’s Langley Creek, Langley Hill, and Langley Mount, but no plain Langley. No biggie. It could of course be a ministry that isn’t named after its location, after all.
    So, let’s try and find this Langley CC. Google it go ahead. I’ll wait.
    Okay? Unless you have access to a different internet than I do, you found two (2) possible candidates for Langley CC. The first is: http://www.langleycc.org/ which is located in Langley, VA. As you will see in the contact information on this site, this ministry has a Youth Minister by the name of Derek Robinson, and they show ABSOLUTELY NO INDICATION of any affiliations in California. I have not harassed these poor people to confirm if Jbox is affiliated with them, but if you continue to insist that this all is not satire, I may just have to.
    The second possible option is…ummm…well… http://www.langleycc.com/ Just follow the link, because no words can do that justice.
    So, seeing as we can ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY rule out that second option, we are left to assume that Jbox must commute every Sunday from California to Virginia. Okay. It’s not ENTIRELY out of the realm of possibility, so let’s narrow our search down to Mr. Gould, himself.
    He’s a best-selling author, right? So, let’s look. Go ahead and take five minutes to search Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Borders for authors by the name of Jack Gould. To make your life easier, in case you don’t already know, each of those sights has an “Advanced Search” feature so that you can filter your search to just authors.
    Hmmm…Borders has no results, Barnes and Noble has 7 results, none of which look anything like Jbox, and Amazon has 20 results, none of which seem to match up, either. Interesting.
    Well, he DID say that he was a LOCAL best-selling author, so maybe he’s just referring to the pamphlets he hands out each Sunday in Church. I can work with that.
    So, let’s narrow this down yet further. “What’s that, Ambiguous,” you might be saying right now, “narrow it FURTHER? You couldn’t POSSIBLY narrow this down any further!” Oh YES I can!
    Let’s do a quick Google search again, this time looking for “Jack Gould.” Just to make sure that we are going to the same internet, here’s the search link:
    http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=Jack+Gould&aq=f&aqi=g10&oq=&fp=a92da727ef84a59f
    Now, let us see what we’ve found out about Jack Gould that does not come from this site, Facebook, or other sites that are quoting or referencing Christwire.
    1) We have a Wikipedia entry about a journalist and critic from Berkley California by name of Jack Gould. Ooh! Is this him? Have we found him? Ye – Oh, wait, no. Sorry. This Jack Gould died in 1993. Close but no cigar.
    2) Next up, we have an article from the University of Texas about the author of one of the books we found on Amazon. This author’s name is actually Lewis Gould, but he wrote the book under the name of Jack Gould, so this could be Jbox. Except for the fact that the book is about the history of Television, and this author worked for the New York Times from 1947 to 1972. So, if this IS our Jbox (assuming that this author is even still alive), he has to be at least 80 YEARS OLD. Unless that is a really old picture of him taken at a point in his life when color photographs were not yet widely available, if even invented yet, HE LOOKS AMAZING FOR HIS AGE!!!
    3) A digital portfolio of a photographer named Jack Gould based in Los Angeles. This portfolio is no longer active, but seeing as nowhere has JBox mentioned being a professional photographer, I feel safe crossing this candidate off of our list.
    4) This is Brainyquote, which just lists a few quotes from the book in #2
    5) TV Guide photos and bio for another photographer, possibly the same as #3. This site is also no longer active.
    6-7) The next two entry’s are JBox’s personal Facebook and Twitter accounts. Not reliable sources.
    icon_cool.gif An actor entry on IMDB. Also not likely to be our beloved Jbox.
    9) Oooh! This right here is the most plausible! This is a lifemap entry about a man named Jack Gould who’s mission is “to be a conduit to touch people with God’s love and wisdom.” Sounds like Jacky boy, right? Oh, wait. He’s a 63 year-old former cop. Again, if this is our Jack, then he looks REALLY good for his age.
    So even if Abe hadn’t posted that absolutely bogus article about Bearsharktopus, this site was created by a ministry that appears not to exist and a man who appears not to exist.
    If you have any better information to answer these rather blaring holes in your claim that this site is not satirical, please pass them on. I eagerly await to see this evidence, for the fate of humanity rests on this, for if Amber, Abe, and company are not writing tongue in cheek, then the Apocalypse is Nigh for they all combined must represent the coming of the Third Antichrist.
    I sincerely hope you don’t respond to this, because then I will be able to rest at night for even though I do not deny that people as stupid as those portrayed on this site exist, I will take more comfort in knowing that the people on this site are fictional characters of satire, and that people who are that stupid can’t turn on a computer.

That's by a member who's really done his/her research :)

Wow, nikki, you really have waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on your hands! Shouldn't you be off at summer camp or watching Monty Python reruns or something?! :hrm:

Palzang
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited June 2010
    On cracked.com they made a funny ChristWire chart to see if your off to heaven or hell. You have to be a straight, American, Christian, caucasion, goody two shoes human to get into heaven :p

Everyone knows only Mormons get into heaven. Don't you watch South Park either? Ach, infidels! :rarr:

Palzang
    edited June 2010
    You're obsessed with South Park Palzanorang :rolleyes:
    It's not me who did the research BTW, I'm sad enough but I haven't got the attention span :D

Davey, don't be a devilwh**e, cats are lowly, evil creatures and the Chinese are a wicked, souless race who are capable of anything ;)

I'll try out the onion, it sounds funny :D

Nickidoodle Jellybean
    edited June 2010
    Anyway Palzanorang, any research would have clearly told you I didn't write that because it that investigation the person but 'okay' where as I always put 'OK' :p

Nickidoodle Jellybean
  • PalzangPalzang Veteran
    edited June 2010
    Oh yeah, how perfectly obvious! :rolleyes:

"devilwh**e"??? Another obscure limey-ism?

Palzang
    edited June 2010
    A what now? It was a joke because it's something something a ChristWirean would reply to Davey :D

Nickidoodle Jellybean
  • ValtielValtiel Veteran
    edited June 2010
    A what now?

:lol: