Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

My last day as a floor nurse today...

MountainsMountains Veteran
edited June 2010 in General Banter
At least I hope so! I'm about to go back to school to become a nurse anesthetist, and today was my last day as an ICU nurse. Many parts I won't miss (I've grown to love my lower back in a functioning state), but some I will. Had two wonderful patients today, including one who had been "a royal pain in the..." since he had been with us, according to everyone else. With just a little TLC, he was a very nice fellow. A little rough around the edges, but he just needed stroking the right way. I'll miss that part of ICU nursing. It's nice to see people like my other lady go from being down for the count to being ready to bounce back and get back to the world in the space of a few short days.

About to move house, start school full time, and begin a new chapter in my life as of Monday morning (when the movers arrive, ready or not!).

Peace,

Mtns

Comments