Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

trolls

mugzymugzy Veteran
edited September 2010 in General Banter
Valtiel wrote: »
Frankly, I'm starting to get a trolling vibe from you.

I like trolls. They have funny hair and a nice plastic smell.

Comments

• ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited July 2010
    bahahahaha, do you have a collection mugzy?? I wonder if you would still like them after I proceed to melt them one by one ^.^

THEY SCARE ME!
  • ValtielValtiel Veteran
    edited July 2010
    They have funny hair

Mine didn't; they were subject to the creative impulses of a 5-year-old with safety scissors.
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited July 2010
    THEY SCARE ME!

They're watching you Tom... always watching you...
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited July 2010
    Mine didn't; they were subject to the creative impulses of a 5-year-old with safety scissors.

Aw, well that makes it even more special :grin: Did it look like this Val? Or even more clean cut?
  • ValtielValtiel Veteran
    edited July 2010
    No it was more like a lawn mower ran right across their heads haha.
    edited July 2010
    hahahaha, they look innocent and content, but I am no fool. I can see through them like a window pane! THEY ARE EVILLL I TELL YOU, EVILLL
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited July 2010
    No it was more like a lawn mower ran right across their heads haha.

LOL :lol:
    hahahaha, they look innocent and content, but I am no fool. I can see through them like a window pane! THEY ARE EVILLL I TELL YOU, EVILLL

Even the lowest beings are worthy of compassion and kindness. Your view of trolls as "evil" is preventing you from seeing their true nature, which is inseparable from yours.
    :rolleyesc
    No matter how evil you think they are, they still love you! And watch over you... while you sleep... hovering over your bed at night.
    edited July 2010
    They have just managed to convince you of this, they smile at you and beam loving kindness, but when you turn away they scowl and plot! they are tainted, tainted trolls. It is your funeral mugzy. anyway, at least get them some clothes lol...
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited August 2010
    They have just managed to convince you of this, they smile at you and beam loving kindness, but when you turn away they scowl and plot! they are tainted, tainted trolls. It is your funeral mugzy.

I strive to embrace all beings, especially the misunderstood, the tainted, and the lost. They are most worthy of compassion.

From the chapter "Patience" in The Way of the Bodhisattva:

So, like a treasure found at home,
    That I have gained without fatigue,
    My enemies are helpers in my Bodhisattva work
    And therefore they should be a joy to me.

Thanks to those whose minds are full of malice
    I engender patience in myself.
    They therefore are the causes of my patience,
    Fit for veneration, like the Dharma.
    anyway, at least get them some clothes lol...

Okay, I will dress them in the finest linens, fit for a troll king... or queen.
    edited August 2010
    lol, If this was my maid, I would swiftly drop kick it out of my door. I think you have a slight obsession with trolls my friend :) haha, only messing, they are funny little character, but they are evil, they are not powered by delusion or misunderstood, they are pure evil.

By the way, who said buddha didn't have a monkey mind < lol
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited August 2010
    lol, If this was my maid, I would swiftly drop kick it out of my door.

LOL!!! :lol:

I especially like the creepy cat rug staring up the troll's dress. Wtf!? That's obscene!
    I think you have a slight obsession with trolls my friend :)

Nah, I just like to get away from all the deep philosophical musings every now and again. Plus when I stare into their eyes... I feel my problems... fade away...

GAZE DEEP INTO THE ABYSS
    edited August 2010
    Lol I noticed the cat thing too, but said nothing! I was only messing when I suggested you had an obsession :P that is if you couldn't already detect the humor with these monotone words on a screen.

This fellow above looks like he or she is standing in a muscle man or woman competition. Just that pose you expect from one of those body builders where there arms appear to be fixed in this square position lol.
  • MountainsMountains Veteran
    edited August 2010
    I wonder where the original trolls were made? Certainly today's trolls *must* be Chinese. I must have had about a dozen of them in the early 1970s..

:)

Mtns
  • edited August 2010
    Obvious troll is obvious.

>_>
  • Love-N-PeaceLove-N-Peace Veteran
    edited August 2010
    lol, If this was my maid, I would swiftly drop kick it out of my door. I think you have a slight obsession with trolls my friend :) haha, only messing, they are funny little character, but they are evil, they are not powered by delusion or misunderstood, they are pure evil.

By the way, who said buddha didn't have a monkey mind < lol

Sshh Tom! Mugzy's a T...R...O...L...L (don't worry, they can't spell). It's the name that gives it away....

Jellybean
    edited August 2010
    no I won't hush LnP!! NEVER! nobody knows the secret these creatures hide, nobody realise the evil that is within their pea sized brains. I have seen ghastly things, unspeakable things
    edited August 2010
    Your reflection for one...
    edited August 2010
    Quick, I can type this short message while the trolls have turned their backs but they have an evil secret. They wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited August 2010
    LoveNPeace wrote: »
    Quick, I can type this short message while the trolls have turned their backs but they have an evil secret. They wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

OH NO THEY PLAY A KIND OF EVIL INVISIBLE FLUTE
    edited August 2010
    lol, I feel sorry for mugzy, the trolls have gotten to him and corrupt his mind :( There is no hope anymore ...
    edited August 2010
    :bawling:
    edited August 2010
    Come back to us Mugzy, the trolls aren't your real friends!

Jellybean
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited August 2010
    Come back to us Mugzy, the trolls aren't your real friends!

I can't hear you over the sound of their enchanting tune.... DOOT DOO DOOT DOO DOO!
    edited August 2010
    Enough of your perverted troll pictures! Tom! Get him!

Jellybean
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited August 2010
    :hiding:
    edited August 2010
    :ninja::ninja::ninja::rant::rant::viking::rarr: :bigclap::rant::rarr::rarr::rarr::ninja::viking: :viking::viking::ninja::ninja::ninja::viking: :viking::viking::viking:

I have mustered an army! You can not hide!!!
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited August 2010
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1c2KzJbcGA?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J1c2KzJbcGA?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    edited August 2010
    So that's the new Dalai Lama!
    edited August 2010
    Don't you just love RANDOM :lol::lol::lol:
  • sandysandy Explorer
    edited August 2010
    elder_scrolls_oblivion_troll_190305.jpg

These trolls are the bane of my existence in Oblivion.
    edited August 2010
    lol @ sandy, yea me too. I have had pretty dark and twisted experiences in the past with these creatures! They have got to mugzy and there is no hope for him anymore. He is one of them now, a troll
    edited August 2010
    Poor, poor Mugzy :bawling:
    That troll in the video is him and that woman must be his girlfriend!
    edited August 2010
    I have seen the light Tom. Join us. Join us. JOIN US. JOIN US! JOIN US!!!

TROLL-BANK-ALL.jpg
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited August 2010
    That troll in the video is him and that woman must be his girlfriend!

Oh fractious day! Callooh callay! If only that were true... we'd wear our tight pants in the troll forest and dance the night away!

COME DANCE WITH US

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    edited August 2010
    :lol:
    edited August 2010
    loooooool. I don't think the trolls are on a very good diet, look at those pot bellies! That picture is truly the stuff nightmares are made of >:(
    edited August 2010
    Their bellies are swollen with human flesh :hair:
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited August 2010
    NOM NOM NOM
    edited August 2010
    Stop rubbing it in :bawling:
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited August 2010
    Seems like we had a minor troll problem this weekend. Someone left the back door open and one snuck into the kitchen. It didn't want to listen to anything our e-sangha had to say but was firm in the assertion of righteousness. It was clear that all this troll wanted was to argue and get a reaction out of people.

I am VERY glad to see the issue has been resolved :p
    edited August 2010
    Me too :lol: At the weekend we had a little band off trolls sneak in through my bedroom window while I slept and the room was in a terrible state when I awoke. I haven't heard from Tom lately, what did the trolls do to him!? :eek:
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited August 2010
    I haven't heard from Tom lately, what did the trolls do to him!? :eek:

They're reprogramming him :eekblue:
    edited August 2010
    Good, good
    edited August 2010
    I mean bad, bad, or woteva...
  • sandysandy Explorer
    edited August 2010
    I suppose it depends on the reprogramming they're doing. Perhaps they're programming him to make us all a delicious Tom Yum or something.
    edited August 2010
    lol the trolls will never get me or try and corrupt my mind, I do a fine enough job of that myself :p Tom Yum soup is legendary and tasty here in Thailand, have you had it sandy?

No but I am fine thanks LnP, just been going through another down patch, like we all have.. :)
    edited August 2010
    I thought you said brown patch then :eek:
  • ThaoThao Veteran
    edited September 2010
    I think trolls bite people on the ankles. Or was that a movie I tried to watch that had a little mean tiny troll looking person terrorizing people? no, i remember the movie. it wasn't a troll, but we won't talk about the movie.
  • NomaDBuddhaNomaDBuddha Scalpel wielder :) Bucharest Veteran
    edited September 2010
    May I join ?
  • ThaoThao Veteran
    edited September 2010
    of course you can join. that looks like a halloween pumpkin that got ran over.