Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

trolls

2»

Comments

• NomaDBuddhaNomaDBuddha Scalpel wielder :) Bucharest Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Oh, yeah...the bad part is...that in my country there is no such thing as Halloween (I know what Halloween is), but I can imagine how a 'car-smashed' pumpkin looks like.
    Sorry for the offtopic, but ...Problem Sangha ?
  • Love-N-PeaceLove-N-Peace Veteran
    edited September 2010
    NO HALLOWEEN!!????!!!!??? You must be a... Romaniac. Geddit?:wtf: :p
    Anyway, could u celebrate it if u wanted 2? Then again you've got to rely on other people joining in for your trick-or-treating...
    edited September 2010
    LoveNPeace wrote: »
    NO HALLOWEEN!!????!!!!??? You must be a... Romaniac. Geddit?:wtf: :p
    Anyway, could u celebrate it if u wanted 2? Then again you've got to rely on other people joining in for your trick-or-treating...

Yes, I am Romaniac :D. And yeah we can celebrate, and there is or there was a store where you could buy Halloween stuff. The nasty part is, that even if we 'celebrate' Halloween, we don't trick-or-treat. This trick-or-treat would be for Christmas holiday, when you go from door to door to sing some Christmas carols.
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Halloween is my favorite holiday!
    edited September 2010
    mugzy wrote: »
    Halloween is my favorite holiday!

Why ? ( btw, you have those troll-dolls that will put us ontopic and still ressemble Halloween ?)
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited September 2010
    AS YOU WISH!

I don't know why I love it so much, maybe because I grew up in a place where Halloween is a big deal. Something about the fall atmosphere, when it's cool and fresh and autumn-y, MMM! It's a blast to stay out late, getting to make / wear creative costumes, party, and general craziness. Honestly I don't even like sweets but as a kid it was amazing to get free candy!

It's the one day of the year where I don't look out of place :D
  • sandysandy Explorer
    edited September 2010
    I adore Halloween! Ghost stories, Halloween parades, creativity abounds!
  • edited September 2010
    zombietrollconverteddoljm7.jpg
    edited September 2010
    LOL, there's something I love about Halloween too, staying up into the bracing night, with friends, being scared but safe. Who needs Christmas? We have birthdays, and you don't have to splash out on EVERYONE'S presents all at once with birthdays.
    edited September 2010
    LOL, there's something I love about Halloween too, staying up into the bracing night, with friends, being scared but safe. Who needs Christmas? We have birthdays, and you don't have to splash out on EVERYONE'S presents all at once with birthdays.

Hmm...this is intriguing :hrm:...
    edited September 2010
    OK, I prefer Christmas :o
    edited September 2010
    But only for the presents! Wait, that's bad isn't it? :hrm:
    edited September 2010
    But only for the presents! Wait, that's bad isn't it? :hrm:

Nope, I also like Christams because...yes,presents, yes , but....ah...maybe snow :confused: ?! Dunno. Well it's not bad to like Christmas for presents, that's the whole essence of this ...bleah..I forgot the word :-/.
    edited September 2010
    Christmasienas :buck:
    edited September 2010
    No, it would be something like celebration, but still, I like your idea.
    edited September 2010
    Hahaha :)
  • edited September 2010
    We should be celebrating the greatest holiday ever "Festivus":lol:
    edited September 2010
    :lol:
  • ZendoLord84ZendoLord84 Veteran
    edited September 2010
    the throlls always tell me to do bad things to good people. They scare me. Just like clowns.
  • sandysandy Explorer
    edited September 2010
    I was not a fan of Seinfeld but I am a fan of Festivus. We should go put up the festivus pole.
    edited September 2010
    Clowns are nasti :buck:
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited September 2010
    :eek:
    edited September 2010
    Oh my god, I can not believe you have a collection of trolls with suits for them, that just isn't right.
    edited September 2010
    we all know what they look like without their PLASTIC surgery
    troll.0.jpg
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited September 2010
    Oh my god, I can not believe you have a collection of trolls with suits for them, that just isn't right.

I have an entire army of trolls awaiting my command...

None of you are safe. :eekblue:
    edited September 2010
    I have an army!
    Hitler-Saltues-Army.jpg
  • ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited September 2010
    as much as this thread is hilarious and has been from the start, jokes about the nazis do offend me a little as I have german family and if you truly knew what a lot of german citizens had to go through you wouldn't joke about it very often.

Still, I dislike trolls just as much :P
    edited September 2010
    I have family in Germany too, a great cousin, her husband, her two daughters and her son. I know that what the Germans went through was bad, and I love the German people and their language. Sorry if the Hitler army was close to the bone.
  • ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
    edited September 2010
    I didn't know, the fact is that I have had many people at school make fun of me or german people and thought you were just doing the same. Being british make sit hard sometimes, obviously tender feelings from the war, but most people are ignorant to what exactly took place
    edited September 2010
    I know what you mean non-jelly bean :-/ They think "ooh, Germans are evil", so immature, 99% of the people act like I did when I was four years old, litterally, the human race needs to grow up.

On another note, I'll readd you to my friends list, as seen as we have this agreement :p
    edited September 2010
    mugzy wrote: »
    I have an entire army of trolls awaiting my command...

None of you are safe. :eekblue:

"Hide yo' kidz, hide yo' wivez and hide yo' husbandz..." (Antoine Dodson).