Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

An Enlightened Being...

edited October 2010 in General Banter
I am sorry if this post appears rude, that was not my intent. It is not meant a spam, just as a notification. If you choose to visit the site or not makes
little to no difference to me, honestly.
I achieved enlightenment, real enlightenment, not some new age interpretation of it, 2 years ago and simply wish those interested to read about how I did
so. I hope that this will aid you in your search, nothing more.
http://rhodnar.wordpress.com/

Comments

• GuyCGuyC Veteran
    edited October 2010
    I wouldn't say that it is rude, but it sure does seem boastful. e.g.:
    As a preface to this blog I would like to point out that I am an enlightened being,

A BIG statement that, but unfortunately it is the truth, I am god, well a god, and for that matter so are you. The only difference between you and me is that I know it to be the truth and you don’t.

It then dawned upon me that I was the Supreme Being, the last prophet that would ever be required on Earth.

EDIT: I just read the rest of the post. I seriously recommend seeing a psychologist/psychiatrist/therapist/counsellor/etc.
  • edited October 2010
    A mate of mine used to say that it would be a far better world if we could just, every day, be nicer to each other.
    He was totally right!
    (He didn't claim to be a god or prophet)
    Please form an orderly queue behind all the other gods and prophets.
    And I do mean that in the nicest way. :)
  • edited October 2010
    rhodnar wrote: »
    I am sorry if this post appears rude, that was not my intent. It is not meant a spam, just as a notification. If you choose to visit the site or not makes
    I achieved enlightenment, real enlightenment, not some new age interpretation of it, 2 years ago and simply wish those interested to read about how I did
    http://rhodnar.wordpress.com/

You should definitely seek help from a therapist.
  • nanadhajananadhaja Veteran
    edited October 2010
    :confused:
  • Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran
    edited October 2010
    ... wow.
  • edited October 2010
    I achieved enlightenment, real enlightenment

Yeah, me too. From reading your website though it's plain to me that I am more enlightenated than you are. Not trying to be rude or arrogant, but as an enlightened being I can't lie and an error of omission would be a lie so I have to tell you I am more enlightenated.

If you like you can email me and I will more enlightenize you.
  • ShiftPlusOneShiftPlusOne Veteran
    edited October 2010
    Is mockery and sarcasm 'right speech'?
  • edited October 2010
    Is mockery and sarcasm 'right speech'?

Probably not, but unless he is joking I do serious think he should seek therapy.
  • JeffreyJeffrey Veteran
    edited October 2010
    Well I prefer you to Yahweh, better taste in music :lol:

By the way I am pretty positive you have schizophrenia
  • edited October 2010
    geeze u guys r braver than me....I was afraid to click on it thinking it was a pshfishing (sp) soooo...guess its ok huh. I let u guys go in first...hee hee. So its on the level huh? Ahhh...I wouldnt have looked at it anyway cause there is already good contact here with one and all with good peoples just trying to live a better happy and more fullfiled life. Ill stick with you guys
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2010
    I am sorry if this post appears rude, that was not my intent.
    An enlightened being would not be concerned with such trivia. An enlightened being would simply explain, and leave it at that. No apology would be forthcoming, because an Enlightened being would see no need to apologise for the Fundamental truth of his/her words.
    It is not meant a spam, just as a notification. If you choose to visit the site or not makes
    An enlightened being doesn't need 'a site' or any way of perpetuating their "is-ness". Actions speak louder than words. Your actions here do not speak of an enlightened being. Not by a long chalk. Sorry.
    Define 'enlightenment' as you know it, or believe it to be, please?

When we have the two-thousand-year-old testimony and teaching of the Buddha, everything else is just parrot fashion talk.
    I suggest you 'do' more and 'speak about it' less.

And yes - I'm with everyone else. I seriously believe you need to speak to someone professional.

I will afford you the courtesy of leaving this thread open for now, but in the event of it descending into verbal spattering, or tomorrow evening, (whichever manifests first) I will then close it.
  • edited October 2010
    Shakyamuni Buddha did state that the next Buddha after him will be Maitreya Buddha not rhodnar :)
  • ZaylZayl Veteran
    edited October 2010
    mm hmm yes I see...

Following your example, I do not wish to be rude but... You made me laugh.
  • lightwithinlightwithin Veteran
    edited October 2010
    He just succeeded in trolling us all. But I got trolled less because I didn't even visit his enlightened website! So I win! lol. This thread should be deleted.
  • ZaylZayl Veteran
    edited October 2010
    He just succeeded in trolling us all. But I got trolled less because I didn't even visit his enlightened website! So I win! lol. This thread should be deleted.
    hehe, neither did I. But I gleaned enough from his post.

now HERE is a good video on how to deal with this...
  • ChrysalidChrysalid Veteran
    edited October 2010
    federica wrote: »
    An enlightened being would not be concerned with such trivia. An enlightened being would simply explain, and leave it at that. No apology would be forthcoming, because an Enlightened being would see no need to apologise for the Fundamental truth of his/her words.
    Hehehe, can you imagine. The Buddha walks into Deer Park, sees his five friends and says "I'm really sorry guys, but I'm afraid I've acheived enlightenment. I know that must come as a bit of a blow, I was a tad annoyed myself, and I must apologise most profusely because now I must teach you my method. I'm so, so sorry."