Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Have you read the good book lately?

B5CB5C Veteran
edited December 2010 in General Banter

Comments

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    Amen and LOL.
  • lmao!
  • MindGateMindGate United States Veteran
    I swear to you that I actually own a Necronomicon. Now, of course its a paper-back, mass produced Necronomicon, but it is one nonetheless. :)
  • Klaatu... Barada... Ni*coughcoughcough*
  • This was hilarious! I never knew such a thing existed. Now I'll have to change religions from FSM to Necronomiconism!!!

• Don't do it, Vangelis! The Pastafarians are a noble order.
  • Indeed, I have been touched by his noodly appendage so it would be difficult for me to defect. Maybe I can go for "dual citizenship"... dual religionship???
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    I read the Necronomicon when I was 15 or so. It was that tender age where the full hypocrisy of my Catholic faith had sunk in, I was delightfully researching all kinds of things, and I avidly devoured the Peshitta, the Kalevala, and the Bhagavad Gita that year. Those were fun times :D

I was disappointed to find out later that the Necronomicon was fictional. When I was 15, I thought it was real! Oh, the heady days of youth!
  • B5CB5C Veteran
    I read the Necronomicon when I was 15 or so. It was that tender age where the full hypocrisy of my Catholic faith had sunk in, I was delightfully researching all kinds of things, and I avidly devoured the Peshitta, the Kalevala, and the Bhagavad Gita that year. Those were fun times :D

I was disappointed to find out later that the Necronomicon was fictional. When I was 15, I thought it was real! Oh, the heady days of youth!
    If it was real you would be insane living in a mad house.

• BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    If it was real you would be insane living in a mad house.
    Ahhhh! That explains EVERYTHING! IT IS REAL!