Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Merry Christmas

WhoknowsWhoknows Australia Veteran
edited December 2010 in General Banter
Hi all,

Merry Christmas to all and have a fantastic 2011!

Cheers, WK

Comments

• Same to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Same to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I like the way it sounds in Hawaiian....

Mele Kalikimaka!!

And to all a good night...

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    Merry! Happy! Joyful! Peaceful! and...

HO! HO! HO!
  • Ehh..., Christmas is for kids! YAY for kids. :clap:

OTOH, I'd like to feel christmas-y everyday. :coffee:
  • Yes, Merry Christmas everyone.

Even though it has become so materialistic, commercialized, and bastardized... Generosity and good will towards mankind is still at the core of this holiday. Universal compassion and generosity manifests in even the most deviant of people on this day.

EMAHO HO HO! :)
  • B5CB5C Veteran
  • Merry christmas everyone.
    With metta,
    Phra Greg
  • To all of you celebrating or just joining family and friends on this day, may you have a blessed and joyous day. :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Blessings to all, the old, the young, the Christian-minded, the non-Christian-minded, the wise, the not-so-wise...
    Enjoy.
    Mindfully.

:)
  • Blessing to the cats and dogs and logs and grog. Serva Mangalam, May all be accomplished. I should be more careful what I wish for :D
  • B5CB5C Veteran
    edited December 2010