Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

holy mackerel!

Comments

• ShiftPlusOneShiftPlusOne Veteran
    edited December 2010
    Jesus? Doesn't he shred guitar for Dream Theatre nowadays?
  • MindGateMindGate United States Veteran
    edited January 2011
    My comment:

description of the photo

:lol:
  • shanyinshanyin Novice Yogin Sault Ontario Veteran
    Nothing I can think of in my unintelligent brain against Christians, if there good but I can say this, Christianity and Christians never cease to confuse me.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Anybody had any Buddha sightings.....?
    How's this one?
    look at that tummy, look at that smile....

Gotta be, hasn't it??
  • Anybody had any Buddha sightings.....?
    I saw the Buddha in a pancake at IHOP last week. I tried to save it, but the dog ate it :)
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Karma hit by dogma, yet again.....
  • Woof!
  • Anybody had any Buddha sightings.....?
    No, but there have been many sightings of the Flying Spaghetti Monster: http://www.venganza.org/category/sightings/

• zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran

No, but there have been many sightings of the Flying Spaghetti Monster: http://www.venganza.org/category/sightings/

what's funny is that i have never once heard of this flying spaghetti monster, but i have seen quite a few of those FSM bumper decals that mimic the jesus fish and i've always wondered, "wtf is that?"

at long last i know, lmao.
  • edited January 2011

at long last i know, lmao.
    At long last you have been touched by His Noodly Appendage...