Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Love

finding0finding0 Veteran
edited February 2011 in General Banter
I love you all

Comments

• shanyinshanyin Novice Yogin Sault Ontario Veteran
    I'm happy for you and this makes me happy. :D.
  • That's nice :o
  • Its sweet and always the case. Namaste!
  • :)
  • I find it difficult to love everyone.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    I don't. It's actually very easy.
    The big problem is 'liking' everyone. That's more difficult.....
  • mugzymugzy Veteran
    edited February 2011
    So what inspired the loving sentiment? Besides love I mean...

also we love you too :o
  • When we set aside our judgments, our opinons. When we stop seeking out side of this moment infinite unconditional love will flow from the heart. All there will be is love and bliss in this eternal moment of now.
  • edited March 2011
    When we set aside our judgments, our opinons. When we stop seeking out side of this moment infinite unconditional love will flow from the heart. All there will be is love and bliss in this eternal moment of now.
    Its more controlled by suffering - how do you love a person that causes you sufferring and the people around you suffering?

:D Maybe we should have a group hug smiley!!
  • No one causes anybody else suffering. We are responsible for our own suffering. it is all perspective. And when you step out of opinion you live and creat from the heart
  • I tried this idea out for a while and i kind of came to this conclusion. When I initially started practicing buddhism to the best of my ability i noticed that I changed my ways and i started to be able to see the good in people so much more.

Then i started to notice the people who were inflicting suffering on others and thats the point that stopped being able to see things with these almost rose tinted glasses on. I wish I could master this skill but im far from it though.
  • you are perfect and beautiful as you are here and now. You are the way you are now for a reason. It will come. Just know all is one. When we judge something as good bad, right wrong, worst best, we are judging our selves. Not necessarily the egoic identity we beleive our selves to be but the oneness of the Universe
  • When all thoughts of resentment are gone. When all judgments are given up. When all is forgiven. when all is embraced with love. One will behold an eternal sense of wonder. Raging storms no longer will ravage with winds and rain. The sun will shine upon your being with love. In this moment you will see. You will see I am. Through all fire and shadows you will be carried in a dome of light
  • Typically, we suffer more because of our own judgment of a situation than due to the situation itself. Think of how long we hold suffering within ourself (anger, fear, etc) long after the situation has passed. There is great freedom in letting go
  • I don't. It's actually very easy.
    Exactly!

• Im just a long way away from being so able to love those who have caused me suffering. Id need to be seriously compassionate but thats a long way away.
  • Every time thoughts of resentment of these people occure consciously create the thought I love them. I forgive them. It will take time but these created thoughts will manifest with in your being if you practice this with dedication.

Try watching this video it may help you out. Know when he uses the word "god" he is not using it in the way most do. he uses it as in the universe. as in self. As in the formless that is true self

• MindGateMindGate United States Veteran
    I don't. It's actually very easy.
    Very true, Federica. Though, this video might be an give you an interesting idea to try.

• edited March 2011
    Love me? Well okay. But I gotta go immature and play it safe with this one.
    Just make sure these 3 conditions are met:
    a. It's not simply hormonal thing. Those things are way too contagious.
    b. You're not a guy
    c. You're a Playboy Bunny.

Embarrassed

Nah..., joking..., When people are annoying or mad or insulting, I love those people like I love my pets: they can't help it. They're being driven by instinct or bad habits.

Otherwise? When people are being normal and just plain nice and everybody's mutually respectful? I __LIKE__ them very much.

Too much routine "love" gets in the way. I dunno. Just something I thought up in the last three minutes.

Peace Sign