Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Why does it say "ANNOUNCEMENT" on one of my questions? Written like the "closed" symbol.

edited March 2011 in NewBuddhist.com
?

Comments

• fivebellsfivebells Veteran
    edited March 2011
    I assume you mean this question. Since currently the last comment in the thread was on Mar 25, and it doesn't appear on the first two pages of the "All Discussions" list (which currently goes back to Mar 24), marking the post as an "announcement" was probably a quiet way to move it out of the way after a short time. It WAS pretty off-topic...
  • Next time please PM a moderator for an answer to this type of question. This is an administrative matter.
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    Someone must've clicked the wrong button and stickied it while moving it to a different forum category.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Next time please PM a moderator for an answer to this type of question. This is an administrative matter.
    I second this. ;)
This discussion has been closed.