Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Sacred Knowledge of Vibration and the Power of Human Emotions. (Is all this Bogus?)

DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
edited August 2012 in General Banter
WHAT IS THE UNIVERSAL TRUTH?

Why has this universal truth been hidden from the beings on this planet?

This is the biggest mystery. For over 25,000 years the Universal Truth was not available to the people of this planetary system. It is now finally being received on this planet. Deep seekers of the truth that are open minded and ready will receive it.

The higher energies of 2012 and beyond have a two fold effect. We have been stuck in a Universal Time Matrix System that has been disconnected from the higher dimension frequencies for thousands of years. Ancient Earth history shows manipulations of the planetary grids by beings from other more advanced systems (Draco-Orion, Sirius, Pleiades). The Universal Time Matrix system we are in is being manipulated. The energies of 2012 and beyond are opportunities for
faster ascension and manipulation into restriction of ascension.

Higher frequency energies being transmitted by the forces of light onto this planet allow individuals that are open to receive (through opening their beliefs and mindset) to activate their higher Chakras (7 to 15), which opens their central channels (Universal Kundalini), raise their frequency and DNA between NOW (2011) and December 2012. These activations help bypass the restriction programs being activated on this planet. The restriction program energies get activated in March 2011 (force field of energy that restricts human ascension process) and is planned to go full force in December 2012. Those that do not raise their frequencies will fall into these energies and will not be able to ascend to the higher dimensions (beyond dimension 11.5). The DNA of most people on this planet has already been mutated. That is why only 3-5 DNA strands are active instead of the 12-48 DNA strands (which used to be the norm for angelic human race).

This is hard to believe. There is a lot going on in this planetary system that people are not being made aware of.

IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE THE HIGHER TRUTH OF WHAT IS GOING ON.

Comments

• CloudCloud Veteran
    Sounds like the kind of stuff Alex Collier talks about, a UFO/alien "contactee" my brother likes and has had me listen to (not to mention others).
    DaltheJigsaw
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    edited August 2012
    Cloud said:

Sounds like the kind of stuff Alex Collier talks about, a UFO/alien "contactee" my brother likes and has had me listen to (not to mention others).

Yea, that's what I was thinking.
    I will add that, "GREGG BRADEN," is very interesting!
    http://www.greggbraden.com/

"New York Times best-selling author Gregg Braden is internationally renowned as a pioneer in bridging science, spirituality, and the real world. Following a successful career as a computer geologist for Phillips Petroleum during the 1970s energy crisis, he worked as a senior computer systems designer with Martin Marietta Defense Systems during the final years of the Cold War. In 1991, he became the first technical operations manager for Cisco Systems.

For more than 25 years, Gregg has searched high mountain villages, remote monasteries, and forgotten texts to uncover their timeless secrets. His work is now featured as media specials shown on the History Channel, the Discovery Channel, National Geographic, and ABC.

To date, Gregg's discoveries have led to such paradigm-shattering books as The God Code; The Divine Matrix; Fractal Time; and his latest, Deep Truth: Igniting the Memory of Our Origin, History, Destiny, and Fate. Today, his work is published in 19 languages and 38 countries, and shows us beyond any reasonable doubt that the key to our future lies in the wisdom of our past."

Hence, why I give this a chance??
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    *facepalm*..... Leon, where DO you find them...? More's the point - WHY?? :D
    MaryAnneTelly03DaltheJigsaw
  • cazcaz Veteran United Kingdom Veteran
    Yes this is certainly a load of BS.
  • Forget the December 2012 stuff, Leon. It's all hype.
  • Maybe it's for the best... I find that the tingling of my receptive chakras tickles, and makes it difficult to meditate.
    DaltheJigsaw
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    Kind of interesting, but even if its all true, so what? The only thing you can really control is your own spiritual development, if this helps you do that then good if not then it has about as much value as collecting beanie babies.
    DaltheJigsaw
  • this is not 'so what?'

this is the realiti that Lord Buddha talked about

the difference is He used the mind and the six sense bases as the laboratory to see all these things where as scientists use .....

Lord Buddha specific about 'get rid of suffering' than 'entangle with suffering'

Lord Buddha lead the way to get rid of suffering
    scientist lead the way to entangle with suffering not only others but they themselves

let me say, not all scientists, but some of them

DaltheJigsaw
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    @upekka - read the links.
    it's all bullshit.
  • :)
    i talked about vibration, power of emotion, earth, water, air, fire, consciousness and space

everything that we do not understand is not bullshit

do U know the exact meaning of BULSHIT

see :)

it is advisable just keep aside what we do not understand at the moment for the time being
    :)
    DaltheJigsaw
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    @upekka - read the links.
    it's all bullshit.
    Lol!
  • Reminds me of the early 1990's when 2 out of every 5 parents thought their child was an "Indigo Child" - operating on a whole different and unusual emotional and intellectual level than other kids....
    which of course totally explained why their kids were indulged, spoiled, snooty and snotty little brats that couldn't sit still in a classroom and frankly, didn't need to, seeing as how they were all so Special and all. [rolls eyes]

Yes, all Indigo Children everywhere were going to band together (when in their early adulthood), and Save The World from evil forces and all sorts of other human failings.... they were going to take over and apply a whole new world order of Love, Peace, Intellectual superiority, and harmony between cultures and countries all over the world.

(Kind of like the Hippies of the 60's, only without the cool clothes, the bong, and appalled Establishment parents!) LOL

They also tried to link the Indigo Children "phenomenon" into science as well; talking about the Earths "ley lines" and magnetic fields, etc etc. They tried to map out and make sense of how and why this was happening in certain areas of the world, and not in others. (Funny how the poorer countries of the world, like India, China, Russia, etc didn't get Indigo Children... only western Europe and mainly America.)

Well, it's 2012 and we're still waiting... What? Oh yeah, ... nevermind. ;)

I gotta go with Federica and some others on this Gregg Braden stuff - I call Bullshit.

DaltheJigsaw
  • My son who in New Age terminology would be a crystal child loves crystals and collects them and my daughter fitted into the criteria of indigo children by more than just her birth date. In any event, according to Buddhist teaching there is little to be gained by focusing on these attributes other than using the strengths towards the ceasing of suffering for ourselves, and others.
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
    it is advisable just keep aside what we do not understand at the moment for the time being
    Yes, many things are possible and there isn't time to explore them all.
    DaltheJigsaw