Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Where is Steve Jobs?

“Where is Steve Jobs now?” presents knowledge about the Law of Kamma and the round of rebirth undergone by every living being in such a way as to make it easy to understand. Here, we learn about the reality of life so that we can gain an understanding about why we are born, where we will go after we die, what is our life’s objective, how must we conduct our life, etc. The information allows one to become fearful of unwholesome deeds and their destructive consequences, to be more mindful about performing wholesome deeds, and to see the importance of meditation practice in one’s daily life.

The information presented here is but one view and one has the right to believe or disbelieve it.
http://www.dmc.tv/pages/en/Where-is-Steve-Jobs/20120822-The-Hereafter-News:Steve-Jobs-where-is-he-now-Part-1.html

Comments

• I'd say he is probably a baby somewhere about to start biting and chomping down on a new iphone 5 when his father buys a new one in the not too distant future.
    DaftChris
  • He should be reborn as a kid whose parents work in Foxconn.... :)
    person
  • That article is disturbing :lol:

Some other person on NB just posted something a couple weeks ago about where Steve Jobs is now.

Totally different than what that article is saying.

It was saying he is a yak or something like that protecting the dharma.. if I remember right.. probably good I don't remember right.
  • I sill think he is in some suberb of America teething and eating an ifone to his fathers dismay.
  • That article is disturbing :lol:

Some other person on NB just posted something a couple weeks ago about where Steve Jobs is now.

Totally different than what that article is saying.

It was saying he is a yak or something like that protecting the dharma.. if I remember right.. probably good I don't remember right.

No, he was half yak half something else :lol:
  • zombiegirlzombiegirl beating the drum of the lifeless in a dry wasteland Veteran
    Patr said:

He should be reborn as a kid whose parents work in Foxconn.... :)

That would be ironic...
  • RebeccaSRebeccaS Veteran
    edited September 2012
    Apparently Steve Jobs is now an earth sprite who looks like a sponge.

"The new earth sprite Steve Jobs looks like a mid-level earth sprite but his complexion is reddish black.  His coloring and complexion is rougher than other mid-level earth sprites whose skin is light, clear, bright, and finer than human complexion.  Mid-level earth sprites’ complexion is fine and soft like soft cotton while that of the earth sprite Steve Jobs is more like a sponge."

This emoticon :lol: does not do justice to how hilarious that is!

Oh man... And I thought half yak was funny!

He also lives in a castle made of silver crystal and has a personal staff of 20 and has canine teeth that only come out when he's angry.

Where do people get this stuff? :lol:
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    Man I hope this was posted as a joke.

Sometimes you can tell all you need to know about a website's content by looking at the design.
    federica
  • Lincoln said:

Man I hope this was posted as a joke.

Sometimes you can tell all you need to know about a website's content by looking at the design.

The computer animation/illustration of their story were what disturbed me the most :lol:

Just twisted.

Perhaps one of us will be reborn as a CocaCola.. or maybe a Mountain Dew.. or perhaps like Steve Jobs and end up just a Sprite.. caffeine free.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    RebeccaS said:

"The new earth sprite Steve Jobs looks like a mid-level earth sprite but his complexion is reddish black.  His coloring and complexion is rougher than other mid-level earth sprites whose skin is light, clear, bright, and finer than human complexion.  Mid-level earth sprites’ complexion is fine and soft like soft cotton while that of the earth sprite Steve Jobs is more like a sponge."

He also lives in a castle made of silver crystal and has a personal staff of 20 and has canine teeth that only come out when he's angry.

Fairy dust? LSD? Magic Mushrooms? Cocaine cut with popping sugar...? who knows....!?

• Its papanca. And the Buddha was quite specific in saying that it was useless at best, and can be harmful.
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Providing you see it for what it is, it is not harmful.... if you take it seriously - it's serious crap.
    CittaThailandTom
  • Its the papanca making propensity that can be dangerous , and is always distracting rather than any specific example, is what I should have said federica.
    As it happens this particular example comes from a cult that is causing concern to the Sangha in Thailand.
  • Citta said:

Its the papanca making propensity that can be dangerous , and is always distracting rather than any specific example, is what I should have said federica.
    As it happens this particular example comes from a cult that is causing concern to the Sangha in Thailand.

Can you provide a link or something as this would interest me, thank you.
  • federica said:

RebeccaS said:

Fairy dust? LSD? Magic Mushrooms? Cocaine cut with popping sugar...? who knows....!?

If my cocaine would have ever been cut with popping sugar, boy oh boy you would have one hell of a nose bleed and pain, then the dealer would get the brubt of it!!!
  • Does this help?

personPatrDaftChrislobster
  • He's in your iphone.
  • DaftChrisDaftChris Spiritually conflicted. Not of this world. Veteran
    edited September 2012
    I'd say he's now a tech support worker for Microsoft...or at least he will be.