Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Hello everyone

Been awhile since I've floated around these parts. Not sure when I was last on actually. Probably a lot of new members since I last logged on, so I figured I'd reintroduce myself. My name is StaticToxbox (although some people call me Jeff). Soon to be 35 (next Sunday actually), I live in a town on the far southwestern edge of Chicagoland with me wife and three cats. And I...uhhh...you know what, I'm terrible at these kinds of posts so I'll just say hello.

Comments

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran
    Hi Jeff - welcome back!!
  • Hi. Welcome back. I'm one of the newer people. :)
  • lol your post says "ToxBox"..

I've never heard that before, obviously you meant T-o-y as your name on here is StaticToyBox.

ToxBox sounds pretty derogatory :lol:
    Bunks
  • sovasova delocalized fractyllic harmonizing Veteran
    Hi Jeff, pleasure to make your acquaintance. How are your cat friends =)?
  • Hi :)
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator
    I'm newish too, but nice to see you/meet you/read you!
    sova
  • Hi there :)
  • Namaste! Just think! When mindful awareness of memory is your current object of consciousness you are truly in the imaginal realm.
  • lol your post says "ToxBox"..

I've never heard that before, obviously you meant T-o-y as your name on here is StaticToyBox.

Indeed I did. But it's easy to accidentally type "x' instead of "y", since they're so close together on the keyboard.
  • sova said:

Hi Jeff, pleasure to make your acquaintance. How are your cat friends =)?

Good, fat and happy. Though we need to get our oldest to the vet probably. *sigh* Maybe after the car repair....
  • jumbles said:

Namaste! Just think! When mindful awareness of memory is your current object of consciousness you are truly in the imaginal realm.

Exactly.
  • Good to see you again, Box! It's nice when our oldies but goodies drop in again! :)
    You weren't kidding when you said "Prob'ly a lot of newbies" ! They keep pouring in every day/week. Which is a good thing. It's a good crowd. Make yourself at home.
    sova
  • JasonJason God Emperor Arrakis Moderator
    Sup. :)
    sova
  • sovasova delocalized fractyllic harmonizing Veteran

lol your post says "ToxBox"..

Indeed I did. But it's easy to accidentally type "x' instead of "y", since they're so close together on the keyboard.
    Have you ever heard of the Dvorak keyboard layout? I have been using it for a couple of years now and my fingers have never been comfier.

http://dvorak.mwbrooks.com/layout.html [if you are interested]

[full disclosure: I actually use a layout called "programmer dvorak" which moves around the numbers and the other symbols like the () and [] and whatnot... but it's pretty much identical to Dvorak otherwise]
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    Hello friend!:) Hope all is well on your side!!