Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

R.I.P Sir Patrick Moore Dies at 89

NiwalenNiwalen Explorer
edited December 2012 in General Banter
RIP Sir Patrick Moore , What a wonderful human being, I will miss your grandfatherly presence and warm familiar voice and I hope we meet in some other life xx

Comments

• I Googled Sir Patrick Moore because I didn't know who he was... I watched some video clips from his Sky At Night (Was that it?) show and he seemed like quite the amusing character! RIP Sir Patrick.... then On to other worlds!
    Niwalen
  • The news of his death is awful, he was one of those people that can't be replaced. No one can surpass him in his particular field.

Niwalen
  • TheEccentricTheEccentric Hampshire, UK Veteran
    R.I.P I remember watching the sky at night with my grandmother
  • RIP The Gamesmaster
    lobsterNiwalenZero
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    His name is written indelibly in the Stars..... Bless him, he was a unique character.
    Niwalen
  • Bravo Patrick. You lived a good life. Return now to the Sky. :wave:
    Niwalen