Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Apologies and a deep bow

edited December 2009 in General Banter
Dear Sangha,

I apologise for compete absence and lack of participation here.

Moving country and having a baby have been duties to my family that have restricted online time; however, I have been able to collect some musings here:

http://ryugakuken.blogspot.com/

And I would love to hear the sangha's thoughts.

I love you all,

RyuGaku Renshi

Comments

• BrigidBrigid Veteran
    edited December 2009
    Hi, BSF!!

So good to see you again!

I've read some of your updates and seen some of the family pics you posted on Facebook so it doesn't seem like you've been AWOL all that much to me. You're baby is absolutely gorgeous and it's evident you've been building yourself a beautiful life. You certainly don't have to apologize for spending your time doing that. :)

Great to see you!

By the way, what do I call you? Is RyuGaku correct?
  • By the way, what do I call you? Is RyuGaku correct?

Dearest Bridge,
    Of course you can call me whatever you please.
    The name I was given was
    Gyugaku Renshi
    And if people ask, I let them know that Ren is ok for short.
    I hope you are well!

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited October 2016

Brigid hasn't been here for 4 years. which is still a little better than your 7.... ;)
    Normally, threads of over a year old are closed, and the latest poster is asked to begin a new thread. But as it's your thread, I'll let this one stand....

So, your child is now about 7, and the move was a while ago...

How's things? :)

• No apologies needed. The joy of a reunion of old friends requires a journey first. If I may and you're willing, I'd like to ask one question. The same question my old Zen teacher asked me after I'd been gone for about twenty years and I tracked him down.

"What have you learned?" I always learn so much from the answers.

• KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

Welcome back :)

And congrats on the addition to the family _ /\ _

• Hello <3

Enjoyed your blog. :)
    Here is my latest page on zen
    http://cundi.weebly.com/zen.html

@Cinorjer said:
    "What have you learned?" I always learn so much from the answers.

Seems a good place to begin ...

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Sadly, @BeautifulSpringtime left before making further contributions. Watch this space in 2023!

(weirdly, his name doesn't come up as an option when using the '@' symbol before his forum name... O.o )

• "Who was that masked man?"

VastmindShoshinkarasti
  • ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran

@Cinorjer said:
    "Who was that masked man?"

Springtime passing .........

Cinorjer