Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Thanks to everyone

Now that I have given up enlightenment, just like any raft, it is time to leave New Buddhist and move back into the market place.

Thanks to everyone for their kind efforts and for putting up with my chatter. <3

See you around. :)

ShoshinToshNamadaTalisEarthninjarohitRowan1980CinorjerBuddhadragonsndymorndantepwNichytibellusrobotPöljäElizsilverWill_BakerHamsakahowJeffreypegembaraVanilli

Comments

• ShoshinShoshin No one in particular Nowhere Special Veteran
    edited March 2015

"Hasta la vista" my crustacean friend... Don't go getting into any hot water :D

I'm gonna miss those cushions of yours...Safe journey @lobster....

EarthninjaJeffrey
  • howhow Veteran Veteran

See you along the road, friend.
    in gassho
    Howard.

Jeffrey
  • TalisTalis Explorer

Ok buddy, best of luck on your path, take care of you and yours :)

Jeffrey
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

@lobster said:> Now that I have given up enlightenment, just like any raft, it is time to leave New Buddhist and move back into the market place.

So are you going to become a Jedhi knight? Develop your crustacean powers you should.
    ;)

Rowan1980dantepwJeffreylobster
  • EarthninjaEarthninja Wanderer West Australia Veteran
    The fact you have given up enlightenment means your probably closer than anyone else.

All the best @lobster I've always loved your posts.
    The visuals are epic and your posts really get me thinking.

I was hoping you were joking about leaving!

Oh well. Strong winds and able currents my friend!

"We haz plan!" :awesome:
    silverJeffreyVanilli
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

Take care of you for me. =)

silverJeffrey
  • silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

Aw man, that is just cold! : :anguished:

Break a leg. :waving:

dantepwJeffreylobster
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

:anguished:
    It's not even a Monday! This kind of news is supposed to arrive on Monday.
    Well, poop. I shall miss your posts.
    Be well!

dantepwJeffrey
  • BuddhadragonBuddhadragon Ehipassiko & Carpe Diem Samsara Veteran

Call it attachment, unacceptance of reality and denial rolled into one but no, we're not done with you yet.
    You are not leaving, @lobster >:)

dantepwJeffreylobstermmo
  • Awwh @lobster :(

I hope you have a great life full of joy where/whatever you decide to go/do. I am gonna miss you! Peace! :)
    Jeffrey
  • Really liked your posts, and at first I thought this was a joke. Hopefully you'll still drop by from time to time and share some of your great stuff. :awesome: Wish you all the best and hope you'll have a great life ahead. Take care!
    silverPöljäJeffreylobster
  • DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran

I hope you reconsider leaving for good and at least pop in from time to time.

If not then fare you well, my friend.

Namaste

Jeffrey
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Also, can I just suggest that you choose a better market place than Red Lobster's live tank? Please?

VastmindRowan1980silverJeffrey
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

Don't look back! =)

Jeffrey
  • bookwormbookworm U.S.A. Veteran

Hey don't leave, and don't give up on liberation.

JeffreyEarthninjalobster
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited March 2015

@robot said:
    I'm thinking that the jokes on lobster. March has 31 days! Or do lobsters celebrate April fools eve?

I'm wondering this myself....

We'll wait and see....

As a general rule, "goodbye threads" are normally 'dumped' and disposed of.
    I mean, if you're going, go, and thanks for all the fish, an' all that.
    The farewell song and dance is just Ego's way of saying "Notice me, my absence will leave a void!"

But I'll just close this and leave it. Just in case our own personal fishy friend changes his mind....

This discussion has been closed.