Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

God or fraud?

hermitwinhermitwin Veteran
edited May 2011 in Faith & Religion

Comments

• ....fraud, I think its pretty obvious.
  • YishaiYishai Veteran
    It's saddening to see that people fell victim to this deceiver.

• #
    Indian guru Sai Baba buried in state funeral, thousands grieve
    2 days ago
    Sai Baba, who last month was admitted to hospital in his hometown of Puttaparti, in the southern state of Andhra Pradesh, died of multiple organ failure on ...
    Reuters Blogs (blog) - 66 related articles

#
    Sai Baba laid to rest with state honours
    Mid-Day - 239 related articles
  • I always thought it was interesting that he materialized Rolex watches. You would think if he was truly materializing a watch it would be a one of a kind, brand-less non-manufactured watch.
  • I've been wondering the same thing. If you cause a Rolex to materialize, can you be convicted of manufacturing brand name products without a license? Isn't that the same a producing pirated copies of DVDs?

If not, why isn't this being used by defense attorneys?
    Your honor, my client did not manufacture the five thousand unlicensed copies of Grand Theft Auto found in his shipping warehouse. He caused them to materialize using spiritual powers. The legislative record gives no indication that the law was intended to regulate the spiritual production of consumer goods. I move for the dismissal of all charges.
    On the other hand, if you can produce one-off watches through spiritual powers, can you patent the process and sue anybody else who does it?

I think intellectual property attorneys have not been paying enough attention to these important issues.
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    I've been wondering the same thing. If you cause a Rolex to materialize, can you be convicted of manufacturing brand name products without a license? Isn't that the same a producing pirated copies of DVDs?

If not, why isn't this being used by defense attorneys?
    Your honor, my client did not manufacture the five thousand unlicensed copies of Grand Theft Auto found in his shipping warehouse. He caused them to materialize using spiritual powers. The legislative record gives no indication that the law was intended to regulate the spiritual production of consumer goods. I move for the dismissal of all charges.
    On the other hand, if you can produce one-off watches through spiritual powers, can you patent the process and sue anybody else who does it?

I think intellectual property attorneys have not been paying enough attention to these important issues.

:lol: :clap: