Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Burma Street Art Kid 6 Minutes

ThailandTomThailandTom Veteran
edited October 2011 in Arts & Writings
I find it incredible, at first I could not imagine how it would turn into anything half decent, but it all comes together.

http://www.killsometime.com/videos/7692/Amazing-Young-Street-Artist

Comments

• Wow. That kid is one amazing artist. Thanks for that - it was definitely worth the watch!
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Wow.
    It looks like some young kid's amateur scribble to begin with, and turns - really rapidly - into something absolutely awesome....

Now that's talent.
    I love the way that it seems he can use anything as an illustrative tool - both ends of a paintbrush, and a kitchen knife, for goodness' sake!

That's truly a feast for the eye.
    Thanks for posting it!
  • No probs. I came across it and thought I had to share this. He is so quick as well, but as federica pointed out, he uses his tools so effectively, having more than 1 or 2 colours on the same utensil. The first minute it did seem to me like it would turn out to be nothing, but yes there a lot of words for the outcome I am sure.
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    Makes me happy just to watch. Thanks.
  • Impressive