Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Touching Video

yamadayamada Veteran
edited May 2012 in Arts & Writings
I can not restrain my tears when watching the videos below. This video really touched my heart. Maybe you've been watching but let me share it with others. For all parents and children in the world, I love you. Do not ever feel alone, we can share :')

Comments

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    Thanks, that was really welcome. :)
  • I love the video.
    but i cant help but wonder about what role karma plays in his life.
    but then again, if he is happy, then its good karma.
    I love the video.
    but i cant help but wonder about what role karma plays in his life.
    but then again, if he is happy, then its good karma.
    I imagine that we all have a mix of both good and bad karma. I think the first video is a good argument against those who may want to use past life karma to reject someone with a disability or birth defect.

If the son in the first video's condition is a result of past life karma, then obviously that's not the end of the story and a kind and compassionate response can ripen positive karma to give him the best life available to him.
  • As we can not hope to know the workings of karma, I don't find it useful to wonder about it in such ways.
    As we can not hope to know the workings of karma, I don't find it useful to wonder about it in such ways.
    I kind of think thats what I was saying only in a more convoluted fashion. We can't know somebody's full karma so to disregard someone based upon the notion that they have some negative karma in the form of a disability is wrong view.