Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Sky Walking for Beginners

lobsterlobster Crusty Veteran
edited November 2012 in General Banter

I once heard a srory of a man who comes down the chimney delivering reindeer . . . something like that . . . It is possible I suppose. Even more incredible is when the body decays, guess what . . . the reindeer enters the present and we become another Red Nose . . .
I think that is how it goes. . . .

What a story. Holy Moses. Dalia Lama. Humpty Dumpty.

We have no memory of being a reindeer, some with imagination activated do of course. Great sages from other developments have other stories but ours is more 'evidential'. Or not?

Now let us imagine we can become reborn in the moment. Moving up through our lesser selves and leaving them as rainbow dressing. Which reign dears are pulling our strings? What is our reality, our experience? Another story to our buildng?

Comments

• personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    Lets not forget our lives as witches.

Or our futures as yogis

• lobsterlobster Crusty Veteran
    :)

How soon we forget.
    Now that I have been abandoned by the dharma [or vice versa] I may take up wicca. Is the broom just another sweeping of the vajra? Are the stick supported 'yogis' another conjuration for children? Yogic flying, seems the basis for world TM ™ government?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TM-Sidhi_program

Could I become a Jedi instead?