Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Messed up layout today

LincLinc Site ownerDetroit Moderator
edited November 2012 in NewBuddhist.com
This discussion was created from comments split from another discussion.

Comments

• I can no longer see anything apart from the list of current discussions...
  • personperson Don't believe everything you think The liminal space Veteran
    Citta said:

I can no longer see anything apart from the list of current discussions...

• DaozenDaozen Veteran
    edited November 2012
    In my browser (latest version of Chrome), the header background area has changed to blue (it used to be pale yellow to match the lotus image and its background). Looks kinda weird.
  • B5CB5C Veteran
    I have Chrome as well. It looks like Newbuddhist has been taken over by the Facebook colors scheme.
    Daozen
  • vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran
    Thanks to our administration for all their efforts. On my browser, it's looking great (Firefox).
    person
  • Are we going to get google ads on the side? My browser the text has shrunk on the sides to be narrower. I don't mind a community with ads btw. That just means companies pay our hosts. So long as it is not intrusive like tv commercials. But just the side ads I am fine with as I can ignore. We'll probably see a lot of ads for new age stuff I suppose, haha.
  • BrianBrian Detroit, MI Moderator
    Please be patient :)
  • LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator
    My fault, been having trouble with the mobile view lately, and it accidentally got applied to the desktop version temporarily.
  • Ooooh...the yellow is back ;)
  • misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a Hindu India Veteran
    edited November 2012
    well, i think the previous look of this web-site was more better than current look. this new look does not have the tab for my discussions i.e. the discussions in which we participated - which was there in previous look. Can the previous look be restored back - in that the threads were having the comments in yellow for not read, in the new look, only the thread we click shows new comments in yellow and all the remaining threads are dull in colour. somehow, i do not find the new look of this web-site interesting - though the additional features of awesome, insightful is good. So can we have the my discussions tab in the new look of this website? Please suggest.
  • sovasova delocalized fractyllic harmonizing Veteran
    As a personal fan of room tetris (the name of the game I play when I re-arrange the furniture in my bedroom, living room, etc) I think it's good to mix it up. New colors always welcome =D
  • Back to normal today for me...
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    I love this layout! Thank you!
    I've restored the "Participated" menu item in the sidebar.
    Brought back the 'new' tag for every discussion you haven't read.
  • misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a Hindu India Veteran
    edited November 2012
    @Lincoln: Thanks. Now the site with new layout looks more familiar as the old layout and also more interesting :)