Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Buddha PBS documentary

Watched this last night, wanted to share :)

http://video.pbs.org/video/1461557530/

If you can't get it to load it's also on YouTube

<3
BhikkhuJayasara

Comments

• I missed this entirely. I'll be watching it over the net. Thanks for sharing this with me.
  • Cinorjer said:

I missed this entirely. I'll be watching it over the net. Thanks for sharing this with me.

My pleasure! :)

• Thanks @Cole_

I have a busy morning, but I hope to get to the video later today. Looks good!
  • Thanks @cole_ I will enjoy watching this xx
  • I caught this when it aired the first time a year or so ago. It was good.
  • I have seen this a few times. Its a wonderful documentary. This is also on netflix along with a different one last I checked.
  • BhikkhuJayasaraBhikkhuJayasara Bhikkhu Veteran
    hmmm I thought I had seen this one before.. I'm pretty sure there was a PBS one from many years ago.. there is also a BBC one.. I haven't seen this one yet though so sadu!
  • DaltheJigsawDaltheJigsaw Mountain View Veteran
    I have seen this and I absolutely love it! Thank you for posting, I will watch it again!:)
  • Glad I could be of some service ladies and gents, hope you all enjoy. :) Ended up watching it a second time just for fun hehe.
  • :)
    Glad to watch again.
    How many times do we read a good dharma book? How often do we watch 'the same breath'? Different each moment.

How wonderful.
    Cole_