Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Words of advice

blu3reeblu3ree Veteran
edited April 2013 in Meditation
Main reason not to move in sitting meditation is because physical irritation often disguises something else, such as an emotional event -buddhism now

Next time a hinderance pops up reside with the stream of awareness.

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    Not always true.
    Sometimes, when I itch - dammit, I just itch!
    NadjaSabreblu3reeVastmind
  • ‘If I say something, you say, “but the truth is really silent.” If I keep my mouth shut, you begin 2 invent teachings 4 yourselves!’ Bukko

Here's another one!
    lobster
  • howhow Veteran Veteran
    And sometimes the many truths can sit down and enjoy the jokes of the other.
    Vastmind
  • JimyoJimyo Explorer
    federica said:

Not always true.
    Sometimes, when I itch - dammit, I just itch!

Funnily enough I was meditating yesterday morning and I started getting involuntary muscle spasms in my back. All I could think was 'IGNORE YOUR BACK. IGNORE YOUR BACK.' Success is a journey and not a destination, as they say. I shall persevere. :)
    blu3ree