Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What will be, will be

You may have free will but it is limited by circumstances. Plus, there is the problem of capacity (or lack thereof).

So it is safe to conclude that nothing is in our hands, that fate will always have last laugh. What will be, will be. Don't sweat it.

Comments

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    What is fate?
  • Vastmind said:

What is fate?

My inevitable ban? lol, j/k, j/k.

Seriously, what do YOU think fate is?
    Vastmindrobot
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    After looking it up in the dictionary...Um....not my
    cup of tea/way of thinking.
  • Fate can only exist if you know the outcome beforehand. But why choose to let it if you know you can change it?
  • Maybe kismet is your karma?

Same time tomorrow?
  • howhow Veteran Veteran
    Fate would be experiential for anyone who could accurately see the future.
    but...until that person can front me a winning lottery number, I am calling it magical thinking.
    EvenThird
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran
    betaboy said:

You may have free will but it is limited by circumstances.

Yes, it's called karma. :p
  • anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran
    Fate. When are you going to realise that you have the chance to be free. In every moment you can choose to think or not to think, act or not act, be kind or be hurtful. Yes you - the recognition that recognises the recognition. Slap! Be mindful, its a new age!

poptart