Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

U.S. health care on The Daily Show

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

Others may already have seen it, but I saw it first the other day.

Vastmind

Comments

• howhow Veteran Veteran

The daily show is my news altar for insight into my neighbor to the south.
    When I tried your link, it said unless I wanted to give up my free medical health benefits and move to the USA, I'd have to choose a Canadian carrier to watch the Daily Show.

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

@how -- Sorry to be dense ... were you planting your tongue in your cheek or could you literally not pull up the link?

Whatever the case, be of good cheer -- you'll always have Fox News to tell you where your neighbor to the south is heading.

• howhow Veteran Veteran

Canadians are prevented from directly accessing the Daily show over the net through their links. It just says it is not available in this location. Bell is the media mafia responsible I believe.

Getting it up here requires rerouting through the Canadian Comedy network.

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

Getting it up here requires rerouting through the Canadian Comedy network.

I guess that proves that there is no such thing as a good thing that cannot be screwed up.

• ZenBadgerZenBadger Derbyshire, UK Veteran

Not on Comedy Central UK & Ireland either :(