Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What made you smile today?

Comments

• Smoking and ice cream. Not very Buddhist. I meditated but no smiles recorded. I also talked to my Dad on the phone and smiled.

• GWAR (insanely awesome band)

R.I.P.

• howhow Veteran Veteran

This thread.

LostSoul
  • sovasova delocalized fractyllic harmonizing Veteran

the kindness and flexibility of a customer who wanted whatever was available (as there were limited quantities of some dish) because he did "not want to make someone else suffer"

made me smile and reflect joyfully on his virtuous heart

and trying to have a conversation with my friend through glass, we ended up just showing lots of thumbs-up and smiling, haha!

and this wonderful friend and i are hitting it off splendidly well and that causes me to rejoice about life and i'm in a near-delirius constant state of giggle compulsion. joy is so profound! how i wish that all beings may taste the good food of deep meditation. how i wish that all beings may have unending joy and the causes for unending joy

LostSoul
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Our 5 year old couldn't find his special stuffed animal puppy, so he sat on the couch and our Boxer put her head on his lap and he rubbed her ears instead. They were both in heaven.

Seeing my 11 year old son super excited to go hang out with his great grandma and watch Gilligan's Island with her.

VastmindlobsterLostSoulKundo
  • robotrobot Veteran

$1.21 for a litre of gas in Ladysmith. (You had to be there.)

• We took my 5 year old son to Gatorland in Orlando today (spring break trip). When we got back to the hotel, he and I crawled around in the pool like we were gators looking for something to eat. I love that little boy!

JeffreylobsterVastmindLostSoul
  • Aspiring_BuddhistAspiring_Buddhist Seeker of the Buddha Within WA Veteran

This made me smile today:

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

Ahhhh....the sunrise this morning. Pinks and purples and when the geese flew by....I smiled ear to ear. ... :D ...

• CittaCitta Veteran

My spiffing new haircut.

• vinlynvinlyn Colorado...for now Veteran

The thread about censorship.

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran
    edited March 2014

my wife and I bought our daughter a little surfboard and surfing outfit for her teddy. We laughed and she smiled...

VastmindJeffreyKundo
  • What made me smile today?

The fact that t-mobile is paying off my contract with Verizon, and that I no longer have a cell phone contract.

A little worldly, but it feels good to be free from just a little more debt :)

@vinlyn said:
    The thread about censorship.

Just curious, but why was that?

• KundoKundo Sydney, Australia Veteran

@lobster's Angry Bird pic.

The Red Bird is my fave

• My wife says and I quote "I got a free milkshake".

I love her she makes me smile every day :D

anataman