Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Zen Buddhist Beliefs

2»

Comments

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

• @how said:
    What I will say is that a sincere Buddhist student of meditation, who steadfastly maintains his or her compass heading towards selflessness, need not be hindered by the lesser qualifications of a teacher, any more than the historical Buddha was.

Indeed. Well said. Some of us have symbolic teachers, who represent Christ on Earth . . . Sorry Buddha on Cushion. Institutionalised realisation. Fun and games for the whole dharma family.

However, nothing and I mean Nothing will stop the determined student Bodhi . . . Then we have Inka Dinka Do
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dharma_transmission

• NevermindNevermind Bitter & Hateful Veteran

Uh, if it's been brought to an end then why do you need more? Nevermind! Lol

• Because there are still areas of my life where greed, anger and delusion run the show.

anataman

So not ended.

• Not entirely, but enough to see where things are headed and what the results are in terms of moral choices.

Yay, we're in agreement. :)

anataman