Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Blog till you drop

From another thread

I've had the journal for a few years now. I find that blogging helps me get things out and I enjoy writing. I know regret not pursuing it as either as a journalist (career) or writing as a past time and possibly self published. Although I think that is something I will start to do as my illness progresses.

In metta.

Look forward to it. :)

I read the blog of a waiter. He was a writer. He waited. Popular posters on Twitter such as Stephen Fry, write well. I can not be there for everyone's story :(

Our personal story is an insight for us and for those with similar experiences or no such similarity but a human connection . . .

Blog?

Here is one of mine that has not been attended to for a few months. Not really done anything interesting like die, wait at a table, develop a cushion fetish or . . . wait a minute . . . We haz plan
http://yinyana.tumblr.com/day/2013/10/09

Be afraid . . . Mr cushion just got out his crayons . . .

KundoVastmind

Comments

• VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran
    edited May 2014

I just don't have the time, to be honest. Aside from RL...I come here ( NB ) and then read maybe 3 or 4 other blogs....but just lurk there. I did enjoy reading yours,....and I like @jason 's blog....and couple of other people here occasionally.

Things change, huh?.....maybe 15 years from now I'll have

my own unikitty blog. .. :D ...

Kundo
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

^^^ That joke/reference is worth explaining...lololololol

For those that don't know who unikitty is... she's a character from the Lego movie...

-- http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Unikitty ..