Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Aren't people clever?

Bit of silly nonsense, really, but this gets full marks for inventiveness. Made me smile.

VastmindInvincible_summerJeffreyanatamanToraldrisVictoriousoverthecuckoosnestmmo

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Playing in a church gives them brilliant acoustics.... "Why should the Devil have all the best tunes...?" (William Booth, Salvation Army Founder)

• Invincible_summerInvincible_summer Heavy Metal Dhamma We(s)t coast, Canada Veteran
    edited July 2014

Thanks for sharing @poptart. This is awesome! The acoustics and tone they get are so good!

• JeffreyJeffrey Veteran

This is the song when Michael first did the moon walk at a performance. I love this thanks for posting!

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

lol

That church background is not real!

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Er.... yes it is.... look at where he's walking at the opening of the video. And the echo is exactly in line with the echo of his initial vocal intro.

• anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

No I refuse to believe that this is real! lol

Ok, your choice.... :rolleyes: .

• VictoriousVictorious Grim Veteran

She says I am the one...

:D .

Fabulistic!

• ToraldrisToraldris   -`-,-{@     Zen Nud... Buddhist     @}-,-`-   East Coast, USA Veteran

People are clever and have an incredible amount of free time. :D  

poptartNirvana

which is what finds us here.

poptartNirvanaToraldris
  • NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran

@federica‌
    You're right again. Even though I don't always agree with you or even have a clue where sometimes you're coming from, you are always fresh and delightful. You never cease to inspire.

@poptart:

Thanks for posting. Even if it's not in a church it's magical stuff...

• DakiniDakini Veteran

It reminds me of Romanian panpipes. But nobody's done this kind of pop music on them.

You've obviously never heard of Cacharpaya....

• DakiniDakini Veteran

Actually I'm familiar with Andean panpipes, too. But some of the technique the beer bottle guys used was a bit more refined. But yeah, panpipes in general.