Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Alan Watts

2»

Comments

• One of my greatest lessons was that everything in its form is an expression of its nature. That did not come from a guru or teacher or even a person. I learned it from a red and white lamppost, an inanimate object that in its form was an expression of its nature.

It was not drunk, or even sentient. The fact is I was listening to what was available . . .

sndymorn
  • thanks shoshin.
    wrote 1st book and gave 1st lecture at 15 yrs old.
    photographic memory, so he was a genius.

'i like myself better when i drink' alan watts.

thanks for lectures, alan.

• I am thankful that Alan Watts shared his thoughts, and that they were recorded, as I feel I have benefited much... It was exactly what I needed when I first heard them, and I still enjoy revisiting.

What ever works to help you understand the message, works. It doesn't have to be packaged pretty, or even make sense to others.

Cinorjer
  • anatamananataman Who needs a title? Where am I? Veteran

What was like it like to wake up after you have never been to sleep...

You don't need to remember...

You don't need to Know...

But what did you really get from knowing, this and that; nothing?