Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

To all UK members:

federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky...Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
edited December 2014 in Diet & Habits

I just joined [URL="https://www.dementiafriends.org.uk/"]this organisation[/URL] as a 'Friend'.

I urge you to consider doing the same.
This disease affects millions and millions of people. They need help, they need understanding, but most of all, they need a friend.
Particularly when the time will come, when they won't know they need anything at all.

I don't know if anything similar exists in the USA. But it's worth it.

carolannownerof1000oddsocks

Comments

• ToraldrisToraldris   -`-,-{@     Zen Nud... Buddhist     @}-,-`-   East Coast, USA Veteran

My great aunt had Dementia. That was horrible. She didn't even recognize people most of the time. She's since passed (years ago; no worries).