Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Tearing up the sutras.

2»

Comments

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

Just for you:

• CinorjerCinorjer Veteran
    edited January 2015

:s

SarahT

You love him really. ;)

Earthninja
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2015

I was thinking more of an 'Emmerdale' scenario, or worse still, 'Eastenders'.

"'Onest, Ananda, yew bleedin' tork 'baht lettin' vem wimmin into ve sanghar, and so bleedin' 'elp me, I'll smash yer face in!"

Bum-bum-bu-bu-de-duh-de-boom!

CinorjerZenshinBuddhadragon

"Leave it art, Sariputra, I am bleedin' well going to 'ave some meat in my bowl, nuffink like a nice bit of steak"

CinorjerlobsterZenshin
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I'm laughing so hard, even though the Mod in me knows it's so wildly off-topic....

silverEarthninja
  • ZenshinZenshin Veteran East Midlands UK Veteran

@federica and @SpinyNorman thanks, that raised a smile on a difficult day.

SarahT

Glad to amuse. I sometimes wonder whether I really SHOULD be a mod, I'm so irreverent, and taking threads off-topic is a definite black mark against me! I do it more frequently than I should, I admit..... My bad!

But I just couldn't pass that chance up....!

Earthninja
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    edited January 2015

"Orange is the New Black Buddha ... the stirring 14-part series about Gautama's time in stir...."

Cinorjer
  • My favorite series that has Buddha in it is the Monkey King. Has about as much to do with Buddhism as Alladin and the Magic Lamp does with Islam, but still it's a wild romp that was written centuries ago.