Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Subvertere Magazine

Hi, i've just published the first edition of a new magazine called 'Subvertere'. It's a mix of political, social and dharma ideas and info. You can read it for free at the link below. Ta!

http://issuu.com/subvertere/docs/subvertere_01/1

ownerof1000oddsocks

Comments

• genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

Are there articles to accompany the brief statements or are the brief statements supposed to suffice?

• There seemed to be some articles there, but I couldn't enlarge them without another window opening. Perhaps I need the app.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited January 2015

I couldn't get the damn thing to let me read anything - I kept getting pop-ups about how it works, what you can do with it, and what the benefits and advantages are.

Frankly, on that effort, I really can't see any.

(Mind you, I am the self-admitted forum techno-fuckwit.)

• @federica said:

(Mind you, I am the self-admitted forum techno-fuckwit.)

And one with a potty mouth at that!

Tosh
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I know. But fudge-wit just doesn't convey it.
    And at least I'm aiming it at myself.....

robotVastmind
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran
    edited January 2015

@federica -- As one fuckwit to another ... bless you!

Bunks
  • DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

@robot said:

Perhaps I need the app.

I'm still not entirely sure what an app. is, but ignorance is sometimes bliss. ;)

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

A worthy cause - good luck @mindatrisk!

• @genkaku said:
    Are there articles to accompany the brief statements or are the brief statements supposed to suffice?

There are full articles within. I'm not too familiar with the technology myself, but you can just click through the pages as if it were a print magazine and zoom in.

• DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran
    I browsed a few articles and read the opening statement. I like the idea because you could tackle any issue from both a local and global perspective providing you have a source on the scene.

So far all I've seen are articles about the heavier issues like poverty and starvation and don't get me wrong, we need to tackle them but it would be good to zoom the focus in to an individual on the scene to get individuals to do anything as a group.

I also like how you distinguish your movement from the anonymous movement. It's hard to be taken seriously when hiding behind a mask.

It's like the difference between forming a union and writing bad things about the boss in the bathroom stall.