Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

New emoticons?

2»

Comments

• karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

Chrome is Google's browser.
    On my Windows firefox machine I an press and hold CTRL and use my mouse wheel to zoom in and out on any page. Not sure if that works with Mac though.
    I like the new emoticons :awesome:

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

We could still do with a "WTF.".....

Hamsaka
  • silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran
    edited January 2015

Well...after observing the different sets of new emoticons in action, I prefer the originals -- but I like this batch -- they move and are very expressive. This is the type I like most and there are plenty of different styles. fwiw

http://emoticoner.com/emoticons/smileys

lobster
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

....and a :rolleyes: definitely a roll eyes....

lobsterVastmindSarahTHamsaka
  • SarahTSarahT Time ... space ... joy South Coast, UK Veteran

But I <3:mrgreen: (mr green) :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: for moderator! :fearful:

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

:p

• @silver said:
    Well...after observing the different sets of new emoticons in action, I prefer the originals

Me, too. I miss the thumbs-up one, rolleyes, and the hopping-mad one. And the "cool" one, didn't we have a "cool" one, with dark glasses?

Well, I'm still giving Linc an "A" for effort. At least he's trying.

silver

B)

• DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited January 2015

@SpinyNorman said:
    B)

haha! Thanks! That's one of the essentials!

What a fun thread! :)

Oh, and the head-scratch one! We need a head-scratch one.

B)

• just an idea @Linc :

different icon sets linked to RNG possible in PHP or javascript? [warning: contains geek speak]

=):p

• Oh, oh! And we need the little "om" guy back. : )

I get the distinct feeling that @Linc gives a schytt because he probably has far more pressing things to think about... :wink:

• Pardon my unbridled enthusiasm. :D I love emoticons!

• @Dakini said:
    Pardon my unbridled enthusiasm. :D I love emoticons!

:+1:

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator

I'm not opposed to bringing the "om" guy back or a few others, but there's actually quite a bit of coding to do before we get there, so it may be a while.

lobsterVastmind

...especially when we also keep banging on about other niggles.... :silenced:

• DakiniDakini Veteran
    edited February 2015

@Linc said:
    I'm not opposed to bringing the "om" guy back or a few others, but there's actually quite a bit of coding to do before we get there, so it may be a while.

Fair 'nuff. =) We can wait.

And yes, certainly, @federica , there are higher priorities.

Carry on, your Adminship.