Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

for my birthday...

genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

Passed along in email ... a T-shirt I want for my birthday:

.jpg 15.4K
BunksNirvanayagrVictoriousRowan1980karastiVanilli

Comments

• silversilver In the beginning there was nothing, and then it exploded. USA, Left coast. Veteran

:)
    when is your birthday?

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

I'll take two, please, one for me, and one for my little boy of 52.... :lol:

• NirvanaNirvana aka BUBBA   `     `   South Carolina, USA Veteran

Nah! I'll pass.

Now IF the shirt said, "I won't adult" it'd suit me more.

Actually, I have this quirk of saying things like better-er and quicker-er. I do this more or less for fun. So when I am challenged to be an "adult," I more or less feel like I'm being called an adulterer.

Now, That just doesn't fly with me.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Adulterer.. reminds me of the joke...

Do infants have as much fun in infancy, as adults do in adultery....?

lobster
  • Rowan1980Rowan1980 Keeper of the Zoo Asheville, NC Veteran
    My wife will probably want this shirt for hers. :lol:
  • karastikarasti Breathing Minnesota Moderator

LOL, I love it.
    There are some great related quotes here. A lot of them made me laugh. My 18 year old likes to frequently say "I need an adult!" because he gets a kick out of being one.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/jobarrow/21-times-all-your-fears-about-growing-up-were-summed-up-perf#.sr6N4b9V64

JeffreyfedericaRowan1980
  • lobsterlobster Veteran
    edited February 2015

=)

karastiJeffreyRowan1980