Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

MidasstarMidasstar New
edited February 2015 in General Banter
Hi my name is suzanna and I've had an interest in Buddhism for many years but it's only this year that I've decided to look deeper into it as I want to make some changes in my life.
I don't have any tricks, well, I can bend my fingers backwards, my thumb goes so far back it touches my wrist
I am a mum of three a 20 and 17 year old and an 18 month old.
I'm a personal trainer and a (new) nutritional therapist. My hobby is my work, I love helping people to reach their fitness goals and find health through nutrition. Oh and I like growing my own veg.
I have a lot of questions to ask, in time and I'm interested to see what others have to say and other peoples points of view.

Best wishes
S
yagr

Comments

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

Well that's a pretty good trick! Welcome! =)

MidasstarVastmind
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Welcome Midasstar... Nice to meet you...
    Bit of a gap in the child ages, eh? :awesome:

Great to have you aboard, any input and exchange is all wonderful, useful and refreshing!

Midasstar
  • VastmindVastmind Memphis, TN Veteran

Hello! :waving:

Midasstar
  • genkakugenkaku Northampton, Mass. U.S.A. Veteran

Welcome Suzanna. If my three kids are any guide, yours should give you a good grounding in Buddhism.

Best wishes.

Midasstar
  • @federica said:
    Welcome Midasstar... Nice to meet you...
    Bit of a gap in the child ages, eh? :awesome:

Great to have you aboard, any input and exchange is all wonderful, useful and refreshing!

Haha yes there is a bit if a gap isn't there!?
    Thank you for the welcome :)

• @Vastmind said:
    Hello! :waving:
    hi :)

• BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Welcome @Midasstar. Hope the folk on here can help you on this path.

Midasstar
  • Welcome Suzanna/@Midasstar, I am happy that you found your way here.

Midasstar
  • @yagr said:
    Welcome Suzanna/@Midasstar, I am happy that you found your way here.

Thank you yagr

yagr
  • @Bunks Thank you :)