Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

What can be acts of kindness and compassion in daily life?

2»

Comments

• lobsterlobster Veteran

good post @karasti - perfect example of compassion devoid of dharma dogma, in real action <3

• misecmisc1misecmisc1 I am a Hindu India Veteran

@Dakini said:
    OP, you're a member of a family, and the head of household. That, alone, should provide you with plenty of opportunities to practice daily compassion. It's pretty much built into your job description as father and husband. (Funny how it's so easy to overlook the obvious, isn't it?) ;)

@Dakini: thanks for your above reply. but a question here - the work which i do as a father and a husband, will it be considered acts of compassion or will it be just the responsibilities which i am obligated to serve? any ideas here please. thanks in advance.

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@misecmisc1 said:
    Dakini: thanks for your above reply. but a question here - the work which i do as a father and a husband, will it be considered acts of compassion or will it be just the responsibilities which i am obligated to serve? any ideas here please. thanks in advance.

Both, of course.... They are not mutually exclusive.
    Practise them with Mindfulness, skilfulness and Right Intention......

Walker