Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

How to View Animals

2»

Comments

• DairyLamaDairyLama Veteran Veteran

@lobster said:> Seaweed? Yuk! What if the fish has died of natural causes? For example an instinctual claw action as they swim past? :3

Pah! You are just trying to winkle out reasons to justify your crabby cannabalism, your Cod would not whelk-ome such fishy reasoning. :p

lobster
  • ^^. I been busted! :3

Unless we have a reason to eat our friends the animals, the better option is to abstain. My reason 'that they are delicious' is not convincing anyone ... not even me ... :3

mmm ... aren't fish a type of evolved seaweed? o:) [must be an escape clause somewhere]

DairyLamaSteve_B
  • seeker242seeker242 Zen Florida, USA Veteran

@federica said:
    Sounds as if this little girl has it all sorted, then...

She's not the only one!

Shoshinpossibilitiesperson
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

"So you, of tender years... teach your parents well....."

(C, S, N & Y )