Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

I can't open one of the threads

13»

Comments

• LincLinc Site owner Detroit Moderator

I was overly optimistic on both my availability and the severity of the issue, but this is resolved now.

FosdickWalkerfederica

Can't wait to figure out what broke this time!

• WalkerWalker Veteran Veteran

I was still getting Bad Gateways until this morning, all threads seem to be opening for me now.

Thanks for all you do @Linc

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

@Linc said:
    Can't wait to figure out what broke this time!

...The Hamster wheel....?

• DavidDavid A human residing in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Ancestral territory of the Erie, Haudenosaunee, Huron-Wendat, Mississauga and Neutral First Nations Veteran

Hey, we're still here.

I had to go to the Facebook page and hassle @Brian from there. Oh and @Lobster, you still have a profile there so I hassled you too.

• @David said:
    Oh and @Lobster, you still have a profile there so I hassled you too.

I have not been on farcebook for a while so feel unhassled o:)

edited August 2020

I expect to have more intermittent annoyances with our web software for the next year or so. I'm working on a long-term solution but... it's long term.

I know it's hard when you don't know the cause, but you can safely assume that if the site is down, glitchy, or throwing errors, I'll be along to fix it at my earliest availability, and it won't effect anyone's accounts or content permanently.

ShoshinFosdicklobsterfederica
  • Thanks @Linc <3