Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

BuddhaNet’s ebooks collection

JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matterNetherlands Veteran

I wanted to point out this excellent collection of texts, most of which are online as pdfs.

http://www.buddhanet.net/ebooks_g.htm

Alexlobster

Comments

• My god (so to speak)
    I went straight to the kids section ... back to basics extreme mode ... the first pdf was about a cereal killer. I can not even have serials for brekkie without Sam/Sara ... Pah! ;)

... may have gone wrong again ...

Jeroen
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

Browsing book collections can be tricky @lobster ... I was watching CSI the other day and thought how like cemetary contemplation that work is, dead bodies all the time

lobster
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

There is quite a lot of Pure Land material there, which may interest @bunks.

Bunks