Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Live from Birken: Dhamma Q&A with Ajahn Sona

Good morning / afternoon / evening / night :)

What a great day to share today's dhamma talk by Ajahn Sona, including a dedicated Q&A section to any dhamma related inquiries. They have recently upgraded their connection -it is pretty hard to get good internet when you are isolated in the middle of the woods/mountains/lake of British Columbia (Canada). It will be live in 6 hours! 17:00 GMT if I'm not mistaken..

For those who do not know Ajahn Sona and Birken Monastery, please check the monastery's website and Ajahn Sona's personal YouTube page. He has been a Theravada monk belonging to the Thai Forest Tradition of Ajahn Chah for over 30 years.

Take care and I hope you enjoy it as much as I know I will :pleased:

Shoshin1Bunkslobster

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator

Hi and thanks!

Kotishka
  • BunksBunks Australia Veteran

Thanks! I enjoy his talks 🙏🏻

Kotishka
  • JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

I watched some of it, he seems nice.

Kotishka
  • Excellent!

Very rounded questions and sound advice on all of them. Very worthwhile. How fortunate we are to have access to recordings, genuine guidance and experienced sangha …

federicaKotishka
  • Ajahn Sona will be holding a weekly Dhamma Q&A every Sunday at 9 am PST, which is 17:00 / 5 pm GMT.

Stay tuned!

Shoshin1