Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Already being what you need to be

JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matterNetherlands Veteran
edited September 2021 in General Banter

So I was watching an interview with H.W.L. Poonja (also known as Papaji) and one of the things he maintains is that you already are what you need to be, that there is no need to practice, to stop searching, that if you give one-one-thousandth of a second to truly look within that you will find you are already there. My intuition says that that is right.

But it is also about a certain ripeness, a certain readyness. A lot of people still have trauma’s and attachments to deal with, things from their childhood that need to be healed, and if they don’t give attention to these things then even though they are already what they need to be their attention will be sucked up and coloured by those trauma’s. The people who went looking for Papaji were seekers who had already dealt with much of their inner junk.

I think it is each person’s responsibility to become aware of their trauma’s and do their best to heal them, it makes you a better citizen of the world. Finding rest, finding peace, is important, and what’s also important is paying attention to what comes out of your innermost being when you are stressed. Often that is a determinant of what is really going on in the deeper layers of your consciousness.

personKotishkaShoshin1

Comments

• JeroenJeroen Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter Netherlands Veteran

This was the interview, I thought it was rather good, excellent questions also.