Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Dear Dead and Alive Friends (includes undecided)

lobsterlobster lobsterLondinium Veteran

Dear Friends,

  1. My first and last words are likely to be gibberish. Ga Ga Goo and Oo Gag Ag
  2. Hopefully in between I have managed a semblance of coherence
  3. First comes intent, learning, growing and moving towards deadly death
  4. If lucky we may resonate with a meaning outside the norm
  5. If determined we may not be swamped with irrelevance
  6. I listen to everything with particular preferences

In other words I have limitations and unlimited potential. Due to the situation in the current era I am preparing the next generation of:

a) Tech literates
b) Spiritual comedians and heretics
c) Alternatives

To the best of my limitations.

What's your actual plan?
https://ieji.de

Comments

  • JeroenJeroen Not all those who wander are lost Netherlands Veteran

    I think the biggest challenge we face today is finding our way through the vast mass of information that the algorithms send towards us. I appreciate your efforts @lobster to educate the next generation.

    lobster
Sign In or Register to comment.