Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Why do people have children?

124»

Comments

• AllbuddhaBoundAllbuddhaBound Veteran
    edited March 2010
    It really can come down to values. Do we value the contribution of a roach over a human? In a one for one swap and you were put in the position of choosing the life of a human mother or a roach, who do you choose and why?
  • NamelessRiverNamelessRiver Veteran
    edited March 2010
    Do we value the contribution of a roach over a human?
    you were put in the position of choosing the life of a human mother or a roach, who do you choose and why?

Man, the real question is: what if you wake up one day and you have been turned into a roach, what would you do? :lol:

300px-Kafkametamorphosis.jpg
    edited March 2010
    you were put in the position of choosing the life of a human mother or a roach, who do you choose and why?

Well some people are in favor of humane mouse traps. Some people are also in favor of death penalty. That's some food for thought :P
    Do we value the contribution of a roach over a human?

Who is more important to the ecosystem? Who harms it more? So I guess it depends :P
    edited March 2010
    Of course, your mother was a roach - when you were a roach! Hopefully she didn't eat you...
    Now THAT is what I call a new perspective on visualizing all sentient beings as your mother. :p
    edited March 2010
    Well some people are in favor of humane mouse traps. Some people are also in favor of death penalty. That's some food for thought :P

But it doesn't answer the question.

Who is more important to the ecosystem? Who harms it more? So I guess it depends :P

Is that really the deciding factor?
    edited March 2010
    I am just joking about the roaches Allbuddha, relaaax. :^)

relaxing.jpg
  • edited March 2010
    I'm just itching to comment on that nice pair and the pussy.
    edited March 2010
    I'm just itching to comment on that nice pair and the pussy.

Seriously? I didn't see it that way. For me it is just a cat sleeping with his head on an improvised pillow. o_O
    edited March 2010
    I am just joking about the roaches Allbuddha, relaaax. :^)

relaxing.jpg

Am I taking myself too seriously? Probably. That cat looks like nothing phases him. I will take my lead from him.
  • edited March 2010
    That cat looks like nothing phases him.
    Except for a phaser. A phaser would stun the cat. You can't make this shit up, unless you increase the odds exponentially by unloading a box full of sleepy kittens into an room full of tasty fruit. But what sort of monster would do something like that?

Hmm, that give me an idea, I will now go shopping, tip my spoils on the table and introduce some local pets. See if I can get them to settle. Probably best separate the little fuzzy critters, cats and dogs. I will then make a giant new thread called pets and fruit, complete with photographic evidence. I bet you don't beleive I have nothing better to do eh?
    edited March 2010
    Except for a phaser. A phaser would stun the cat. You can't make this shit up, unless you increase the odds exponentially by unloading a box full of sleepy kittens into an room full of tasty fruit. But what sort of monster would do something like that?

Hmm, that give me an idea, I will now go shopping, tip my spoils on the table and introduce some local pets. See if I can get them to settle. Probably best separate the little fuzzy critters, cats and dogs. I will then make a giant new thread called pets and fruit, complete with photographic evidence. I bet you don't beleive I have nothing better to do eh?

You obviously appreciate the finer things in life (those being pets, art, and some delicious fruit). Otherwise we may have had to endure descriptions of little animals scampering around a room after having 50,000 volts coursing through their little bodies.

Is it phaser or tayzer? No matter, it sounds as though you have a very busy day planned so best of luck in all of your adventures.

Namaste