Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Good Grief

edited May 2010 in General Banter
Soooo.....like I had an operation yesterday. One of them in and out jobbers ya know? They stretched my throat and took my feeding tube out cause I was eating normal ya know? So they gave me a bunch of really cool stuff to take home. Including pain killers ya know. So I got up this morning and asked mom if she was going to go to church. She said yes at 9:30 but she had another person to pick up. So that meant I had time to eat my breakfast cuz it was only 7:00. First I took a cup of kitty chow out to the rat pack who always met me at the corner of the woods. And I wondered....they were always there to meet me. I worried and thumped on the fence for them to come. (complete FERAL these guys are) But nada they didn't come. I shrugged but I thought "the silly things I hope their ok." (AND...Don't even anybody say they need caught and put in jail cuz the first person who tries this is gonna be missing an eye) and perhaps wounds in vital parts. So don't even go there. When I say Feral.....I mean Feral. Not sorta feral.

So I came back in and ate my breakfast then went to my room to get ready. By the time I got ready I went to the frontroom to wait for mom. I thought (heh heh....i was ready before she was and that seemed impossible.) So I sat down in an easy chair to wait for her and noticed that every light was turned off in the whole house except mine in my bedroom. "Weird why would she do that?" So proceeded to turn them back on.

Sooooo.....she didn't come and she didn't come and I knew she was in her bathroom getting ready. (we have seperate bathrooms) The time slipped to fifteen after so I thought "Geezo Pete what is taking her so long. So I decided to go see. So I walked into her room and looked in her bathroom. She was sitting on (we all know where) in her bathrobe and pajamas and slippers. A little stunned I asked "Mom we only have 15 minutes to pick up your friend. Do you have diaria or something. Don't you feel good?

She asked "Pick up my friend for what?"
I said "For church!"
She said "honey do you know what time it is? (like I was an idiot or something.)
"Yes I know what time it is it's 9:15.
"Well" she said "You got the time right its just that it's 9:30 at night not 9:30 in the morning.
"WHAT? It's not no 9:15 at night. It's 9:30 in the morning.
"No its not honey its 9:15 at night...look outside."
"I already did and it's twilight out."
"No it's not no twilight. You go look again."
So I did and now there was no twilight....it was completely black out except for the porch light. "Wut the????

(heh heh) I guess I missed a doggone day aaay! Imma gonna blame it on all the cool stuff they let me bring home from the pharmacy. :lol:
ahee hee hee

So now what do I do. I'm WIDE freaking AWAKE. Ok ok ok....I know I need to meditate...ok i'll try. (heh heh)

Comments

• federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2010
    I advise you sleep for a week and come off the meds.
  • edited May 2010
    LOL... the opposite happened to me once. Came home for a break during college and woke up at about 5:30, thinking I'd slept through the whole day! I was wandering around the house, thinking SOMEONE has to be home... went on the internet and NOBODY was on.... then started to freak out a little! Until I realized, like you, that it was 6 AM not PM. Maybe we should both just switch to military time?
  • federicafederica Seeker of the clear blue sky... Its better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt Moderator
    edited May 2010
    Just for the record, it's 20.12GMT as I type......;)
  • edited May 2010
    yeh...ahee hee. Thought I had been ubducted by ALIENS! lol
    edited May 2010
    Ah. you'll be wanting this thread then......