Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Welcome home! Please contact lincoln@icrontic.com if you have any difficulty logging in or using the site. New registrations must be manually approved which may take several days. Can't log in? Try clearing your browser's cookies.

Comments

• patbbpatbb Veteran
    edited March 2011
    there is also Kenneth Folk participating in the forum as well, Kenneth is a great teacher.
    here is Kenneth's website for those interested
    http://kennethfolkdharma.wetpaint.com/

Im not the one to say if people are completely enlighten or not, but Kenneth and Daniel are both amazingly knowledgeable, open minded and generous teachers who have a wealth of experience and have completed the Vipassana progress of insight.

There is also quite a few guys who have completed the first path participating in the forum over there.
  • That's an interesting question to ask. I can give you my own opinions of the points this man makes in his writing, but really, you must understand that words on paper have nothing to do with enlightenment.

I'm curious, is there anything in particular in the message that impressed you, or left a lasting impression of any type? Anything that caused to to rethink some assumption or sparked an insight? He did have some interesting points.